Begin

Crystal's POV

I woke up in the morning when the sunlight hit my eyes. I sat on the bed and covered my eyes with my palms. I kept sleeping there until my horrible alarm started to ring. Stupid alarm.

I took my phone and smiled widely seeing my mom on the wallpaper. She is the most beautiful human being. I gave her a kiss. Then checked the notifications. I got message from my sweetheart and Sophia. I started to check them.

Mr. Cool : You slept in between.

Yes, I was so tired last night. After having a conversation with Sophia we went to the hospital to collect other medical reports of my mom. It took long time to find out the records as it's a 16 years' old case. But at last we found them out.

Then we met Mom we spend the whole day with her. I didn't want to leave her alone there but I had to materialize our plan today. So, I had to come back. I am sorry for lying Momma C. I love you. I said in my mind looking at the big photo that was hanging on the opposite side of my bed. This was the first photo that my parents has taken when I was born. My mom was kissing on my hand and I was just born. She was hugging me close to her heart and my dad was hugging her from back. Both were smiling at me. I love them beyond the universe.

Me : I was so tired. I am sorry. I will give you thousands of kisses when you come back. 💋💋💋💋💋 Is that ok?

I waited for awhile but he didn't answer. He must be sleeping.

Sophie Soap : Don't forget what you have to do today. Otherwise not a single punch will miss your face.👊👊👊👊 Get up lazy ass, wake the hell upppppppppp....😡😡😡😡😡

Yes, I have weird names for everyone in my contacts. My dad's name is saved as Iron Man. Because he is my superhero and Iron Man is my favorite superhero. My mom's name is saved as Mamma C as you all know that.

Me : I am up.🙌🙌🙌

Sophie Soap : Die bi*ch. You are late. Get freshen up quickly. Go. Hurry up.

Me : You die.😒😒😒

I said but wake up and took a long shower to get relaxed. I never thought I will ever plot something like this against my parents. But it is not against them. It's for helping them. So, I can do it. I came out and got a call from my sweetheart. Awww Mr. Cool is up?!

" Hellooooooo!!!!" I squealed.

" What's wrong with you, girl?" he asked.

" Nothing wrong. Wish me luck I am going to make the plans come true today." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" Just don't get hurt anyhow. Stay safe." He said.

" I will. Say the 'L' word." I said.

" I love you." He said. I smiled widely.

" When are you coming back?" I asked him.

" The meeting got delayed. In 2 days I think." He said.

" Alright." I said. 2 days!!!! I sighed deeply. I will be missing him.

" Will you keep missing me?" He  asked him.

" Yes, I will keep missing you." I said.

" Good. You should miss me." He said.

" I miss you already." I said to him.

" You should keep missing me." He said to me.

" Try to come back soon." I said to him.

" I will be back soon." He said to me.

" Yeah, come back soon." I said.

" Don't fall into any trouble." He said and I chuckled.

" No, I won't. Won't you miss me?" I asked him. I heard him sighing deeply.

" Go, have breakfast. You surely need some strength." He said.

" I need you." I said more like that slipped my mouth.

" Before that you need strength. Go have breakfast." He said.

" Ok, bye. I miss you." I said.

" Bye. Love you." He said and hung up.

I squealed for no reason and jumped on my bed. I know I am crazy. I don't need to be told that. I got ready wearing something comfortable then texted on our group to tell them that I am ready.

Cap C : Cap C is ready. Time to make the plan successful, Comrades. 🙌🙌🙌

Com. Thea : Good come out. I am going downstairs. Comrade Torren, Take your position.

Com. Torren : I am in.👍👍👍

Sophie Soap : Don't over act it. Keep it natural.😒😒😒 When everything is done text me Thea I will call your Mrs. Kingsley.

Com. Thea : Sure. I will be there. 👍👍👍

Sophie Soap : Then go. Let's take it to next level. ✌✌✌

Cap C : Say the motto..🙌🙌🙌

Com. Torren : Which one?😕😕😕

Cap C : East or West C is the best.😎😎😎

Sophie Soap : Duh!!!😒😒😒

Com. Torren : 😛😛😛

Com. Thea : I am downstairs, stop your dramas 😠😠😠😬😬😬

Cap C : I am going there. East or West C is the best 😎😎😎

I kept my phone inside my pocket. I came out of my room and found Torren coming towards me. He looked downstairs.

" Thea reached there. Lay down on the ground." He said and I lay down on the ground closing my eyes tightly.

" Don't keep your eyes shut tightly. Keep it normal." Torren said and I nodded. I kept my eyes closed.

" Thea!!! Thea!!! Come here. Something happened to Crissy. She is not responding." I heard Torren saying and chuckled. Good boy. I heard footsteps coming towards us. I got ready for the big drama. Someone took my hands. I knew it was my dad.

" Crystal!!! Crystal!!!" He patted my cheek lightly. Then pulled my towards him. " Open your eyes, Crystal." He kept patting on my cheek. I kept my eyes shut. But all I wanted to do is hug my dad tightly and say that I love him and my mom the most in the whole world.

" We need to call the doctor." I heard my uncle.

" Why are you still standing there? Go call the doctor." Aunty said in a scared voice.

I am sorry for troubling you all. But I have no other option but to do this. I felt being picked up and taken somewhere. May be it's my room. Yes, it's my room. My room is filled with my familiar baby Soap scent which I love the most.

" I will call Sophia. She was texting me about Crissy. I will tell her that she is not doing well." Thea said.

Now only waiting for my Mommy. Then the game will begin.