Yes Or No?!

Crystal's POV

" Should I leave you at your home?" He asked me.

" Who told you that I am going back home?" I asked him. " C is not going to home so early. No one is at home. She will get bored. So she decided to roam around the city. I love Milan and Milan loves me. We can't be separated." I said smilingly looking at the beautiful city of Milan.

" Is there anything in this world that you hate?" He asked me.

" I have to think about it. Actually I need to think if I want to discover the word 'hate' in my dictionary. It's too heavy word to keep. So, I decided not to keep it. Why bother to keep something which will scratch you in the end?! Hating something won't gain me the world. So, why bothered to hate something?! Instead of that spread love get love back." I said nodding my head smilingly.

He didn't say anything just looked at me with an expression that I can't read. His eyes got a deeper shade of blue for a moment like he was in deep thought then he became normal again. I poked his arm. .

" What's wrong?" He asked me.

" That's what I wanted to ask you. What's wrong with you? Are you for real? I thought you are superhuman. How did you do that?! Are you vampire?! Huhhhhh!!!! Why didn't it clicked on my mind?! This why can do it. C, you are brilliant. God bless you." I said and threw an air kiss then catched it. " The legends are always brilliant. C is also a legend." I said patting my own shoulder.

" Done?" He asked me.

" Done what?! Leave it. Do you know that you are a vampire? Do you have any idea? I think no. No need to thank me for revealing the truth. Where is your fangs? Show me? I have never seen a vampire before." I said. He looked at me weirdly.

" Because this is a world where human lives not vampire." He said.

" Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the world where vampires live?" I asked him. " Wait, are you chasing someone? You better tell me who it is. Tell me at once." I whined.

" Aren't you scared of vampires?" He asked me.

" No, I am not. Tell me whom are you chasing after?" I asked looking into his eyes.

His eyes where mysteriously beautiful. I shook my head to pull me out of that dangerous feelings. I don't want to feel like that again. It's better not to encouraging my heart to feel like that.

" You." He said. My eyes widened.

" What?! Why are you chasing me? What have I done? I am innocent. I didn't do anything. Don't chase me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" I am human not vampire. Vampires don't exist." He said.

" Who told you that? They do exist. You don't know anything but C knows. Because she is a legend." I said.

" They do exist in your dream." He said. I sticked my tongue out at him as we kept walking on the street.

" Then you are claiming that you are human? Do you have any proof of that? Can you proof that you are human? I know you don't. Because you are not one. Besides there are a lot of th- ahhhhhhhh." I couldn't complete my sentence as he suddenly pulled me towards him causing me collide with him and let out a little scream on his sudden action.

Before I could say something he wrapped his arm around me looking behind me. I followed his gaze and found a group of cop was running after someone. May be a criminal. I looked at them weirdly. This is completely new thing I experienced in Milan. I have never seen something like this before. But screw it. I don't care.

" Are you ok?" He asked me as he removed his arm from me.

" I am good. Thanks. I didn't notice them coming. Besides I have never seen something like this before. This is whole of a new experience to me. I have been through these streets all my life but I have never seen something like this." I said.

" Streets of Milan are not that safe these days. You should be careful. Specially these days when you have experienced something wrong." He said. I shrugged.

" Don't worry. C is a good girl. She has never done anything wrong to anyone. She has no enmity with anyone. So you can say that no one will harm C. Why should she be careful!!? And as for that day you can see that God loves C so much that he sent you to help her. So no worries. He will send someone all the time to save C. I trust on him." I said and crossed my heart.

" Don't always bother God. Just try to take care of yourself by your own. Not always God will help you or I will be around you." He said.

" Don't worry. C will find out a way. C is not that weak. Next time C will fight with the punks and knock them down. They will go away then and won't even think to trouble C ever again." I said throwing some air punches which almost hit some of the passerby who looked at me weirdly and Eugene hold my hands pulled me away from there.

" Sorry. Don't mind her." He said the passerby then glared at me. I shrugged pouting. He dragged me away from there. " Can you act a bit normal?" He asked me.

" Do you think I am abnormal? I assure you I am perfectly fine. I am not abnormal. How can you think something like that about your friend?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Just be careful because you are Kingsley's heiress. There will be a lot of people who are trying to get reach of you to get a big ransom from your parents." He said. I have never thought about this.

" Alright. I will be careful. I try not to act weird onwards. But I can't promise. Because you know C is a bit crazy." I said.

" A bit?" He asked me.

" Yes, a bit. Not completely crazy if I was completely crazy then you wouldn't find me here. I would be in the mental asylum." I said. He sighed.

" I have never seen you in any of the parties before with your dad. Don't you go to the parties?" He asked me.

" I am not comfortable with those parties. I feel out of zone. They keep talking about business and I can't even talk with them. Some of them are really stupid. They want to reach me with other intentions. So, I think it's better to be at home watching movies instead of going to the parties. Movies are better than that." I said and he nodded his head weakly.

" Do you like movies?! Let's go to watch a movie this weekend if you are free. I love to watch movies but most of the time I need to wait alone. Cause I talk too much and people gets bored with me. I am wondering why you are still stuck with me and not getting bored anyways." I said.

" I don't know myself. What do you think?" He asked me.

" Because C is special?" I asked him. He smiled a bit. Then cleared his throat and went back to his usual boring expression. I rolled my eyes.

" May be." He said.

He said may be?! Great. What should I take as an answer!? Yes or no?!