Like Mother Like Son

Eugene's POV

" Why are we here?" Tris asked me as soon as we entered the cyber café.

" Because it's safe here." I said.

" Why can't we do that from home?" He asked me.

" As I told you it's safe. This café is owned by some trustworthy person." I said.

" And who is that may I ask?" He asked me.

" His name is Joseph Rodriguez." I said.

" Is he somehow related to your security incharge Adolf Rodriguez?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" Smart kid." I said and he rolled his eyes." They are brothers." I said to him.

" Still what if they can't hide the idenity?" He asked me.

" Why are you scared?" I asked him and he gave me a boring look.

" It will harm your reputation. Not only yours but also your family's." He said. " Because Royal Enfield Hospital is not a small thing. It's a big issue. You can understand they have big reputation as well." He said.

" No one is searching for the specific data not the whole. I have no conflict with them." I said. " Besides, they are holding a lot of secrets. I have  come to know about some of them recently. If they even comes to know I can play a double game. No worries."

" Do you have any evidence of that?" He asked me.

" Do I talk without sense?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" You are a pure evil. No doubt on that." He said and I chuckled.

" And I know that." I said.

" So you are kinda sure that that there will be no leakage of information, right?" He asked me.

" 100%. No doubt on that." I said.

" Alright then. Let's work on this. Let's see what we can find out here." He said to me. " Did you tell them to make an arrangement?" He asked me.

" Come with me." I said to him. We reached the last corner of the café. It was quite empty at this hour. Rodriguez gave some useful informations. I smiled inwardly. If this work's done properly then I'll owe him a lot whole of it.

" This place is quite empty. Let's work here." Tris said.

" No, turn right." I said and he nodded.

We reached the opposite side. It was quite dark here and the exact location that Rodriguez has told me. We can sit here and finish our work properly without anyone disturbing us in the process.

" There." I pointed him.

" Let's go." He said and started to work there. I sat on the next chair of his watching him working.

" It's in Italian. I can't understand." He said. I sighed.

" Which thing do you need to find out?" I asked him.

" I need to change the language first. English is the more comfortable." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Everyone feels comfortable with their mother tongue. It's not something so surprising here." I said to him.

" So you feel better in Italian?" He asked me.

" Is that even a question?!" I asked him.

" Yes, it is." He said.

" Yes, of course. I do." I said to him.

" Then help me." He said.

" Let me check." I said and changed the language into English. " Here you go." I said."If you are so comfortable with English then why did you learn Korean with so much interest?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" I haven't learned that with great interest. It's Stella who used to watch Korean dramas and kept blabbering words. I used to be with her all the time, this why I had to learn. And not only me I think she has taught everyone at home a bit of various languages that she has learnt in her life." He said and I chuckled.

" A crazy mother with a crazy son." I said. He gave me a boring expression.

" Nothing to get shock in that." He said and kept typing.

" What are you doing?" I asked him.

" Breaking through their security settings." He said.

" Good. Get going." I said.

" Got it." He said after a few moments.

" Great." I said.

" You need to tell me exactly which information do you need. And hurry up. We don't have enough time for that." He said.

" I want you to find out the medical profile of Mrs. Kingsley and the people who are connected with that." I said and he nodded.

" It's very old profile. If you could tell me the year then it would be more easier." He said.

" It's about 16 years back that makes it 2002 or 2003." I said.

" Alright. Let's check it." He said and started to check something. "What's her full name?" He asked.

" Check if there's any Candice Kingsley in the list." I said.

" Wait a minute." He said. I nodded and waited for him to find out the Mrs. Kingsley's name.

" Her name's Candice Kingsley. Look the profile that time she was 23." He said.

" Let me check." I said. I checked profile. Yes, it's her. Get this file and get out of the database. We are done." I said to him.

" Roger that." He said and completed the task. " Though I did this for you but I don't like have something like this." He said handing me over the papers.

" Then why did you learn that?" I asked him.

" It was like a game when I was a teenager. I learned it from a classmate who used to hack big sites without getting caught just for fun. I am not skillful like him but I think I got an influence from him. But it's not right." He said.

" Oh, what do your friend do now a days?" I asked him.

" He works in cyber security agency." He said and I laughed.

" See, no knowledge goes in vain. You learned it now you know how can someone harm your data so you will block those ways. This is not just for fun or harming others. It ensures your own security as well. But as you did it for me I will hold myself at fault here." I said to him.

" It's not like that. I am not holding you at fault. Just forget it. I know you are doing this for a reason." He said and I chuckled.

" You little Tris have a very soft heart. And you are an amazing person though I have never told you." I said and he smirked.

" Of course, I am a great person. You have doubt on that?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

Tris can be stupid sometimes but he is a very kind and generous guy that's what doesn't match with his other siblings who are quite savage. I think Stella influenced him a lot. Like mother like son.