Author's View

Hey everyone,

I can't believe that TJL series comes to end here. My first attempt to make a story series ever.

Many of you have asked me all these days how I come up with making a series of love story.

Let me share something with you all that I have never ever wrote love stories before I discovered Wattpad. My first attempt was MEGAN FAMILY which is not completely romantic fiction. It is a general fiction having some romantic plot.

So, I used to write science fictions and adventure stories for school and college magazine. That's it. I had no idea how to come up with a romantic story but it happened.

I know I have flaws, it's not perfect. But everyone has flaws. If they don't then either they are God or devil. Forgive me I am none of them. I am a mere human with a lot of flaws. 😝😝😝 (But I assure you that I love being human.😁😁😁😁)

You guys have asked me so many questions all these days. So, I have decided to answer the most asked questions. If you think I have missed some then comment them I will add them here later. So, without any further delay let's get started.

Q : What is the full form of TJL?

A : TJL stands for
    ❤The Journey Of Love❤

Q : Which story are you going to update now?

A : I could simply start any of the stories but the thing is I have got a lot of requests for SLS stories. So, I will update SLS series from today or tomorrow.

Q : Where do you get idea for your stories?

A : It depends. And thanks God that I have a beautiful family and some beautiful soul as my friends whom I love the most. They are inspiration. ❤❤❤

Q : What kind of stories do you prefer to read?

A : Science fiction, Adventure, General fiction... I am ok with any kind of books. I have read a lot of them in my life, I mean ready a lot. 😊😊😊😊

Q : Which one is your favorite story from TJL series?

A : Every story is my favorite for me when I work with it😉😉😉😉. So, no specific one.

Q : Who is your favorite male and female characters from TJL series?

A : Like I have said before. When I work with any specific story then it comes close to my heart. They become special. I can't randomly choose one but as it's a question I will not disappoint you. Well, Stella is an inspired character from one of my close person who never breaks down. I respect her a lot. Stella is very special. So is Flynn.

Q : Who are your favorite couple in TJL?

A : Ryan and Ashley are my personal favorite because they are also inspired from very special people. I will say Naomi and Theodore are also my favorite cause they are so cool.🙌🙌🙌

Q : What is the advice for the beginners?

A : I am not that good to give a advice to someone except it's for pranks😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😜😜😜. But I will just say don't hesitate pen down your words. People will judge you no matter how perfect you are. So don't worry about that. Be yourself be original. ❤❤❤

So, these were some most asked questions. I hope you guys enjoyed TJL series. I loved writing these stories. I will miss the characters and story plots. 😞😞😞😞😞

But I hope you guys will enjoy SLS series as well. Hoping for the best. 😊😊😊😊😊

That's all for now. See you next time.😘😘😘😘😘

Remember me and my family in your prayers. I will do the same for you guys.😘😘😘

Stay blessed ❤❤❤
Happy Read😘😘😘