Phantom

Deku's POV

We walked through a labyrinth of hallways, none of doors catching my eye until we got to one in particular. That just happened to be the door we were currently standing in front of. It was a solid black door that seemed to have some kind of design engraved into it. Shigaraki knocked on the door twice and from the inside a voice said, "Come in Shigaraki." Shigaraki opened the door and gestured for me to go in first. However, The sight that I was met with made me shudder and want to run from the room.

Sitting in the middle of the room in a swivel chair was a man. This man had a mask that covered his entire face, but that wasn't the thing that disturbed me. What disturbed me was that the man was hooked up to all kinds of different tubes and wires. The wires appeared to go to an entire wall of screens. As I was pondering on what those wires could be doing the man spoke.
"Ah, now who could this young man be? I've never seen him before. Shigaraki, what have you brought me? A possible new recruit?"

"This young boy is Izuku Midoriya, and yes he is a new recruit. He doesn't have a quirk, but I have seen something in his eyes that I believe would be good for our organization." Shigaraki explained while scratching at his neck furiously.

"Ah, I see. Well lets have a look at you young man." The man said. I was pushed forward on unsteady legs by Shigaraki until I was standing directly in front of this strange man. However, just from being in his presence for only a few minutes I could tell this man was extremely dangerous.

"Wh-who a-are you sir?" I questioned all the while trying not to let my knees knock together since they were shaking so much.

"My name is All for One, and I will give you a quirk that I believe would be perfect for you. What Shigaraki sees in your eyes I also see and I believe u will be a great asset to the villian world in the future." Without any further words he puts his hand on my chest and I feel an incredible rush and excruciating pain go through my body. As I scream and try and hold still I see Shigaraki standing in the corner grinning quite maniacly. After the pain subsides and All for One pulls his hand away I realize I can feel an incredible power in my body. Looking down I realize something strange. I'm floating and half of my body seems almost transparent!

"Wh-wh-what is this!?" I scream trying to stay as calm as I can.

"This is your new quirk. You will be able to turn into a spirit like entity at will whenever u please. I have also felt another quirk deep inside you, almost dormant. It should be surfacing soon from what I can tell." Says All for One, seemingly puzzled as to why my quirk would be dormant.

"But you can't see spirits, so does that mean you can see the lower half of my body?" I question while kicking my legs slightly

"No we cannot see your legs, only you can since you will need to know where your limbs are." All for One states leaning back in his chair. "Your quirk has no name so what will you call it?
I thought for a moment until suddenly the perfect name popped into my head. I chuckle as i tell them, "I will call it Phantom."
All for One nodds and then with a wave of his hand dismisses us. Shigaraki grabs my hand with his four fingers and leads me out of the room.

"Now, let's start your training." He says as he leads me back to the original room I was in.

Training sucks. That's all I can say for a fact. It's been a while since I got Phantom, although I don't know exactly how long. I spend most of my days in the basement of the bar going through the challenges Shigaraki has schemed up for the day. Most days it's things like I have to stay in my spirit form for hours or I will chop myself in half, since I have to stand in the middle of a saw that swings back and forth. There's no getting out if this either since he has invented a machine that will tell him exactly where I am in spirit form, even though he can't physically see me. The first few days I had my quirk I really thought I was going to die. I would randomly switch back and forth and sometimes would get myself stuck in things. Nothing wakes up the whole hideout like me screaming because I materialized standing halfway in a cabinet. Luckily I have never gotten stuck in anything that would kill me, like the wall.