Show Time!!

DEKU'S POV

Silence. That's all there is. No one breathes, no one moves and no one speaks. I pull my contacts out while standing there and after a few moments of staring into each others eyes Kacchan suddenly pulls back. "No,no,no,no. You cant be him!" He shrieks while pulling at his hair.

"Oh, but I am. Do you need proof?" I ask sweetly looking at each of them individually. No one says a word. "Okay since none of you can apparently speak, I'll just show you. Watch closely." I float upside down and as I start disappearing, I see the acceptance in Kacchans eyes. Once I have fully disappeared I make my way behind Kirishima. Grabbing him around the neck and laying my head on his shoulder I reappear. He immediately stiffens and looks at me from the corner of his eye. Since i am still holding my scythe, the blade rests gently against his throat. "Is that proof enough?" I whisper into Kirishimas ear.

"He-hey what are y-you doing Felix?" Urakaka stutters out while raising her hands up into a placating gesture. "You dont really w-want t-to hurt him do you? Hes your friend." That gets a laugh out of me.

"Oh poor Urakaka, hes not my friend. Hes simply my prey." I grab his face and squeeze while ever so lightly running my blade along his throat. A little line of blood drips out and onto my blade, and everyone's eyes widen. Kacchans entire face pales and I can see he is physically shaking. "Bring back memories? I believe I did something similar to your mother when I killed her right in front of you." I chuckle lightly and as I start to put more pressure on the blade to cut deeper an explosion is thrown at me.

Flying back from the force of the blast and landing on the ground some feet away, I grin. Picking myself up off the ground I use telekenesis to bring my scythe to me. "Are we fighting now? This should be fun!" Kacchan doesnt say a word as he throws another explosion at me. Dodging I fly into the air and throw my scythe at him. Right before it hits Kirishima appears in front of him and using his hardening quirk he deflects my blade. Urakaka stands back behind Shouto and seems to be crying. However, I dont pay her much mind because of the repeated explosions coming my way.

Miscalculating the distance of one of the explosions ends with me getting a massive burn on my shoulder. "Ah fuck that hurts." I sigh as I look at the blistering wound and simply move my scythe to the other hand.

"Did you kill Iida? Because he was getting to close to your secret?" Kirishima suddenly says after having deflected another one of my blades. Keeping my eyes on him, I see Shouto start making ice. He looks at me and gestures oh-so-slightly with his head towards the ice. Grinning maniacally, I start the process of making myself some ice spears.

"Well of course I killed him. He was annoying and would have eventually figured me out. Do you remember how he died?" I say with my eyes glowing crimson. I tilt my head to the side slightly and wait. I wait for him to figure out that Iida hadn't died from simply having the roof fall on him.

"You bastard! You crushed him to death!?" I hear a sob coming from Urakaka and glance for a second to see her covering her mouth while tears stream down her face.

"Yes, yes I crushed him to death. I laid on my scythe while I heard him struggling under the weight. After a moment I increased the pressure and I even reassured him help was coming!" I start laughing suddenly. "He-he even said it was okay and not to worry! Oh God, he must have known by then. Too bad he couldn't do anything about it. After I crushed him and heard no breathing, i lifted the debris up to check and when i noticed him dead i just dropped it back on him." I wipe some tears that have spilled out due to my laughing, and glance over at my almost finished spears. "You know what the best part was? The fact that none of you believed him. He might still be alive If you did." I grin slightly and watch Kirishima and Kacchans face contort with anger and grief.