Something Old X: The Plan

Daisy's POV

I couldn't believe that Philip was actually dating Alice. I became friends with her very easily. She was very kind hearted compared to the others in the camp. She didn't mock me because I was an American in England when it was the revolutionary period.

She always defended me when someone was being mean to me and I was so thankful.
We had lots of fun time together and I was happy I made myself a friend.

After I went back in America, we sent each other letters sometimes.

I was so sad when we said she was coming to visit America but only New York. I still lived in Virginia back then.

Then we both grow up and got really busy that we forgot to send each other letters and at some point we stopped talking.

I wonder if she still remembers of me.

I still remember her beautiful hazelnut hair and her emerald green eyes. She was very pretty and she had a bold personality.

That's why I had a crush on her.

They way Philip talked about Alice was making my heart pound. I remembered how much I cared about her. I really liked her for some reason. She was my first 'she' crush because I was bisexual.

My parents never knew about it because I knew that they will be weirded out about me. No one actually knew that except my sister. She was always there for me and she loved me no matter what.

We used to talk about our crushes back then and I can't lie, I did talk a lot about Alice.

But now, well, she is in a relationship. In a relationship with the Philip Hamilton.

I can't believe that I a thinking this but I think I might want to meet up with Alice and get her back.

And bingo, I developed a friendship with her boyfriend. I could get him to tell me things about her so when she sees me after all this time, I can somehow seduce her.

'I'm a horrible person.' I thought.

But it was stronger than me. I never stopped liked Alice and I dreamt having her by my side in any time.

Now that she will live in New York and that I live in New York as well, I couldn't stop thinking about everything we could do to catch up.

'Am I too obsessive? I am trying to get a girl who's already in a relationship and worse—straight as a ruler." I thought again.

But I didn't want to throw away my shot.

When I came back to my house, I took a piece of paper and started to write down a plan.

I got really excited and came up with at least five plans.

'I am so pathetic.' I thought.

I finally wrote back to Philip, because yes, he wrote me a letter a few days ago; I asked him if we could meet next week at the park.

I was really excited because I really wanted to finally be with Alice but first I had to make her break up with Philip without being the cause or else, she'd hate me and I'd lose my chances to be with her.

Philip told me that he and Alice were having a rough time lately, that their relationship was quite sensitive which meant that it could break down at the smallest thing.

I had a whole plan prepared for that day. I was going to meet him then hope for Alice to join, not on purpose. How? Well, Philip talked a lot about her and how she goes to the park when she feels alone or sad or just not in the mood.
So I imagined she might be there when I will meet with Philip. I could finally see her and show her how great I became but before that, I'd make a way to have Philip flirt with me without him realising it.
I remember Alice's temper. She always had to do the chores and extra work because she couldn't keep her mouth shut when someone pissed her off. If she is still the same, she could be even more mad and sad about Philip's trust and I will be the one to help her through it.

Then I let you imagine the rest.

———————————
Author: Hey, I never actually talked to you guys at the end of a chapter and since a lot of you guys are reading my story, I will start adding a little comment at the end of chapters (I repeated myself a lot here lol). So I hope you enjoyed this chap even tho it was rly messy and weird for some reason idk but anyway I'm about to post the other chapters cause I already wrote them but I just need to add the final points and stuff. Anyway, see you later xxx.