Something Old XVI: Alice's Savage Side

Philip's POV

I couldn't be happier with her. She was my whole life and I loved her more than anything.

They way she kissed me made me chuckle.

I felt like every day, our relationship was getting stronger.

But there was a part of me who wondered how Daisy was doing. I've promised to send her letters when I'd be here in England but I didn't want Alice to think anything else than just a friendship between Daisy and I.
* * *
The next week, Alice had to help her family pack the last things and they sent their belongings in America. The Williams family stayed in their cousin's cottage while Alice and I were in our own cottage, I mean, my aunt and uncle's.

I had time to write for Daisy, which I did and I was waiting for a letter from her news.

"I've missed here, and it's been only a few days!" Alice said as she entered the house by my side.

"But do you know what I missed more?" She asked me and looked at me smirking and raising an eyebrow.

I blushed and shook my head.

"You." She whispered then kissed my nose.

I loved how she kisses my nose, it makes me feel happy for some reason.

I never saw Alice like that before though. She wasn't as sensitive, calm, quiet and adorable like she was back in America. She was more of a badass, her ways were somehow more seductive, more touchy and she was just not as innocent as always. I think it's because we are all by our own so she doesn't need to have a young lady's figure. God, I loved this version of her too.

I lifted her up, holding from the waist and I spun around.

"I looooooooove youuuuuuu!" she said in a dizzy voice.

"I love you more, baby." I said and carried her bridal style.

"It's almost midnight, we should go to bed." I said and put her in our bed.

"I want to cuddle." she said under her breath.

"You what?" I asked.

"Cuddle. Love. Hugs. Kisses?" she said quietly and hesitantly.

I giggled as she said those words. She never used them unless she drank quite a bit. But we didn't drink tonight, she was so cute, I am so lucky to have her in my life.

"Alright. But maybe you want to change into your nightgown before cuddling and then sleeping, right?" I asked her smirking. I felt like I was taking care of a toddler.

"Yeah. You should as well." she said, raising an eyebrow and maliciously smiling.

I scoffed and blushed. Alice was savage. I knew she always had a really badass and savage side but I didn't know it would come out these days.

"Why haven't I ever seen you that way before?" I asked her with a little smirk on my face.

"Because before, we weren't completely alone." she said calmly then went to the wardrobe and changed her dress into her nightgown in the snap of a finger while i was still trying to get my trousers off. Sometimes, I looked like an idiot next to her.

She looked at me struggling then bursted down laughing.

I blushed then finally put on my pyjama bottom. I was still shirtless when Alice jumped into my arms.

I was not ready at all and I fell on the bed with Alice in m arms. We both laughed then she hugged me. I played with her hair. She seemed so peaceful. It was like peace after war.

"I wish we could do this more often." I sighed.

"One day, hopefully, when we will move in together." she sighed as well and took a deep breath.

Then we kissed and we kissed even more and well after, something clearly happened.
* * *
The next morning when I woke up, I was holding Alice in my arms. She was still sleeping.

"You look beautiful." I whispered.

Then she slightly opened her eyes only to close them again but then she suddenly opened them again and looked directly in my eyes and blushed.

I didn't understand at first but then realised that she probably remembered last night. I blushed but I couldn't hold a smirking smile.
She also smiled softly after me.

"Good morning, Princess!" I greeted her.

"Ugh, Princess, it's lame, Pip." she said as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Well, I can't help myself, I see you as one!" I said and pulled her closer.

"Even more lame." she whispered then I kissed her.

We both got up and got dressed and prepared ourselves for the day.

"Weren't you a poet? I remember! You even wrote a poem about yourself being a poet! You must know other words than 'Princess', right?" she asked teasing me.

"My name is Poet, I am a Philip..." I started and Alice bursted down laughing and tearing up.

I realised what I just said then laughed even more with her.

"Do you know how much I love you, Al?" I asked her pulling her closer.

"Then do you know how much I love you?" she asked me as she insisted on the "I".

I lifted her up and spun around.

"Don't you think that last night was perfect?" I teased her and smirked.

"Yeah, it's was a hell of a night." she said teasing ME.

I expected her to blush which she did but I didn't except her to reply that. It was a whole new version of her but she was still the same.

"It was...my first time, though." she added in an a shy tone.

"Oh well, it was something Edmund couldn't be be the first one to do...or ever do." I said still smirked.

Alice had a disgusted face expression then sighed at my comment.

"I can't lie when I say that sometimes it's hard to be with you..." she teased me.

"But...same for me." I added.

We both smiled even though it was slightly awkward.
* * *
I went downstairs and checked our mails. Alice was doing je ne sais quoi upstairs.

When I opened the mail box, I saw two letters. One read the name 'Daisy' on it and the other one was from my father.

I opened Daisy's letter first.

———————————————
AN: I know this chapter was a little kinky (wHoOpS) but I really had to make it slide somewhere. And don't worry, Alice is not on drugs (lol). The last chapters were really "happy" so I might add some drama in the next ones (sorry not sorry).