Something Old XXX: The Gift

Philip's POV

"Philip! Don't be offended! It's not like I was going to have you as my only friend! I mean sure you are my only boyfriend but please, don't-" said Alice.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'm not used to have boys around you." I admitted.

"That's cute." she said.

I literally blushed. Damnit.

She chuckled as she saw me.

"There is just one problem." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't know the way home." I said shyly.

Alice bursted out laughing.

"Alright, I'll walk you home then." she said and we walked forward holding hands.

~Time Skip to 2 Days Later~

I woke up early as it was Alice's birthday today.

I'd usually wait with her until midnight but this time we were both tired so instead we got the whole day in front of us.

I planned on taking her out the whole day until the afternoon while my family and her family will be decorating all the Williams' house and preparing dinner for tonight.

I put on my best suit and pulled my hair into a half up-do and headed to her house.

I knocked on the door and Mr Williams opened.

"Good morning, sir." I said.

"Morning, son! Come in, come in!" he said charmingly.

"We're doing the plan, right?" I asked.

"Yes, you take Alice out for the day and come home right after sundown while we will prepare everything. You don't need to worry, son." he said and tapped my shoulder.

"Fantastic." I said and smiled.

"Nice flowers." said Mr Williams.

"Got the perfect ones for the best of all." I said and winked.

"She's got it from me." he joked and we both laughed.

"Is Alice awake?" I asked.

"Yes. I heard her wake up an hour ago. You can go upstairs to check her out." he said.

"Thanks, sir." I said and got upstairs to her room.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" said a very very soft voice.

"Well good morning birthday girl!" I said as I walked in with the flowers hidden behind my back.

She wore this beautiful blue and white dress with such details that suited her perfectly like a glove and her hair was down and wavy, her front hair strands were pinned to the back of her head with a pin made out of pearls and shells.

"You- look..." I couldn't even find the words and she giggled.

"Thanks!" she said and smiled.

I handed her the flowers and she got excited.

She gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and I looked at her and couldn't resist but kiss her on the lips.

"Careful, the door isn't closed!" she whispered and laughed and I smiled.

"Come on! I'm taking you out today!" I said and took her hand and dragged her downstairs.

"Bye dad!" she said before we left.