Epilogue

Alice later learnt that the little Philip was actually Philip II, he was born a year after Philip's death and in his honour, they named him after the beloved one.

Angelica who suffered from a trauma, recognised Alice and talked to her. She was the first one she's ever spoken to since the past seven years.

Alice returned home later to see her family again.

Her father who completely lost hope in seeing her again was over the moon.

Edmund suffered from a similar trauma like Angelica but he was healed and was now married to Daisy and they had kids.

Horace in his side was living in Massachusetts with his wife, Anne.

Aurora became a kindergarten teacher and she was married with a wealthy man.

Charlotte always had faith in Alice, she never stopped thinking that she'll come back home, that's why she followed her sister's steps and studied astronomy for the past seven years. She never left home in the hope she'll come back one day.

She, indeed, did.

Alice later admitted that she was engaged to Philip and a few months after his death, she found out she was carrying his baby

But sadly, the baby couldn't live due to Alice having a lot of mental health problems.

Alice Prudence William, the daughter of Jacob Williams and the late Andromeda Williams, she suffered from great pain of loss.

She is healing, slowly, but she is healing.

She is trying to go back to her old habits.

Time to time, she still goes around to sail a bit with her crew and tell Peter more stories about her life.

Philip in the other hand is safe with his father and Alice's mother.

They are watching over the Hamiltons and the Williams.

Philip is proud of Alice. Philip never stopped loving her, not even death could break his love for her.

Alice is pursing Philip's legacy and she tells the world about his accomplishment, she loves him. She never stopped loving him, not even death could break her love for him.

She is wondering when her time will be up and when she will be able to join Philip up above.

But until that, every night, she keeps on rereading the letters Philip wrote her.

Now, you don't only know Alice's name, you also know her story.

————————————————————————
A/N: HOLY CRAP EVERYONE! I JUST FINISHED THIS STORY! IT'S MY FIRST EVER STORY AND IT TOOK ME AROUND A YEAR TO WRITE IT ALL!
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE END BUT I WAS PLANNING SINCE THE BEGINNING FOR THIS STORY TO BE A TRAGEDY.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS.
I AM CURRENTLY WRITING ANOTHER DRAFT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL OFFICIALLY POST IT SO ALL I CAN SAY IS, STAY TUNED!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
-LUCY ❤️