happy birthday daddy!

I barely opened one eye to see the sun brightly shining outside. I opened my eyes all the way and turned around daddy was still sleeping. I got up on my knees then jumped onto softly and cuddling him. "Oof" he said.
"WAKE UP DADDY IS YOU BIRFDAY!!" I said loudly.
"Shh baby it's early" he said.
"Sorry, happy birthday daddy I wove you so so so so much!" I said.
"Thanks baby girl I love you too" he said kissing me "now let's sleep for a little longer"
"But I no want to I wanna watch Elsa" I said.
"Fine you can watch Elsa but daddy is gonna take a nap while you do. Calmly wake me up when it's over?" He said.
"Otay" I said grabbing the remote and turning on frozen. Daddy wrapped his arms around my waist and fell back asleep I put the paci that was clipped onto my onesie still into my mouth.
After the movie was over I turned around facing daddy's cute sleeping face. I kissed his nose lightly, nothing I kissed his cheek lightly, nothing. "Daddy movie is all done" I whispered lightly, still nothing. I got an idea. I went under the blankets lightly kissing him through his gray joggers. He groaned a little in his sleep getting very hard very fast. Still didn't wake up so I rubbed him slightly  "Princess what are you doing?" He asked grogily, lifting the blankets up to look at me.
"You wouldn't wake up" I said innocently.
"Well little one you started it you gotta finish it" he said rubbing my head. I nodded. I pulled down his joggers his boner sprang up in my face. I slowly licked him. He groaned even more. I deepthroating him deciding not to tease him on his birthday. "Fuck" he said when he hit the back of my throat. I went fast then I paused when he hit the back of my throat again. I kept doing that taking small pauses till I couldnt handle the lack of air anymore. "Fuck your such a good little slut for daddy" he said. I sped up slightly and paused again when he hit my throat and he came down my throat. "Fuck" he groaned trying to keep quiet. I swallowed "Happy birthday Daddy" I giggled.
"Thanks little one" he said pulling me up to his chest. I layed my head on him "was that a better way to wake you up?" I asked.
"Aww princess you can wake daddy up however I'll always be happy to see your sweet little face" he said.
"Well I tried kissing you nose and your cheek but it didn't work so" I said.
"So you decided to kiss my dick?" He asked.
"It was the only logical answer" I giggled "now I'm gonna get dressed cause we got a long fun day planned" I said hopping out of bed. I went to the closet I picked out my outfit. I got a black and blue onesie a matching black skater skirt and some thigh high black and blue striped socks. It was daddy's favorite onesie. I teasingly started getting undressed knowing daddy was watching me. I heard him get out of bed. I felt his presence behind me "your not getting away just yet" he said picking me up and tossing me onto the bed I giggled as he leaned over and kissed me.
Time skip~~
Me and daddy had playtime but we had to stay silent cause all the roommates were home except for Sam. I got dressed and so did daddy. We were going to IHOP for breakfast. We arrived and I got a kids menu and I started doing all the activities on it. "Pick out what you want to eat" daddy said.
"I want chocowate chip pancakes" I said.
"Of course" he said "anything for my princess"
Time skip~~
It was time for daddy's birthday dinner. I had to be big for this. So I wore some black leggings and a maroon cropped sweater. I was in big mode as I like to call it. We all arrived at the restaurant. All the roomates and Kat came too. We all sat down and had a nice meal it was good to socialize out of little space for awhile.  I did get shy and hide my face in daddy's arm at times. Then we all sang happy birthday to daddy.
It was time to leave and me and daddy were staying in a hotel tonight so we could be alone we had packed bags all ready for us in the car. We said our  goodbyes. Everyone was leaving slowing. We made our way to the car and drove straight to the hotel. We got inside I waited for daddy to check us in. We got to our room. "Oof" I said stripping to nothing and plopping on the bed. "That dinner was tiring" I said.
"Aww my little princess is tired" daddy said walking in the room "oh your naked already"
"I was sweating" I said " I'm tired but not to tired" I gave him the look. His eyes filled with lust I  knew he was waiting for that. "Daddy's last gift off the day" I said "MEEE" I giggled.
"That's the best present of all baby" he said.

A/N:
Oof we got a little sappy oof to much sap in these past few chapters. Anyway dont got much to say.

Love,
Your emo bitch♥