Going home

I walked back in the door after talking to the receptionist and extending our stay. 

"Hey Colbs I'm back were all set" I said.

"Good now let's order dinner I'm hungry" He said "I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings" 

"Mkay" I said pulling out my phone and opening the doordash app. 

"Thanks baby you're the best, Now no more Colby, I may be hurt but I'm still your Daddy" 

"Sorry daddy" I said giggling.

Time skip to morning~

I woke up before daddy. I got up and got myself dressed cause I knew Daddy couldn't help as much as usual. I got everything ready to go and even brought all of the suitcases, except for an outfit for daddy to change into, out to the RV. When I came back inside from the RV, Daddy was just waking up. "Good Morning Daddy!!" I said "We are all packed and ready to go whenever you're ready."

"Awww Baby you didn't have to do that" He said "I really am feeling ok even better than last night."  

"That's good  Daddy I'm glad." I told him "I will drive all the way home so Daddy can rest and feel better" 

"Are you sure baby?" he asked "That's a long way"

"I'm sure Daddy, I can handle it" I assured him " Are you ready to go?" 

"Mhm I think I ready Princess" 

Time skip~ 

We've been driving for awhile and Daddy fell asleep in the passengers seat. After about an hour he woke up. "Good morning Daddy" I said with a giggle. He looked over groggily and smiled at me.  "Hi baby" He said in his sleepy voice that makes my heart flutter. 

"How'd you sleep?" I asked. 

"Very good" He said reaching for the bottle of Tylenol sitting in a cupholder. 

"Are you hurting to badly?" I asked.

"No I just don't want it to get to bad." 

"Mkay, any stops you want to make anytime soon?" I asked.

"mmm I'd love something to eat about now"He said. 

"Ok we can stop" 

Another time skip cause I just wanna get to the point~~

Smut warning

We finished eating and we were walking back out to the RV. I climbed in and Colby walked to the back of the RV to put our leftovers somewhere. After a minute he called out "Hey baby can you come back here really quick?" Odd but I did and he was sitting on the couch. 

"Yes Daddy?" 

"Are the doors locked baby?" He asked, I nodded. "Come here" he motioned to his lap. I walked forward and sat straddling his lap but gently cause I didn't want to hurt him. "Its ok baby girl you won't hurt daddy sit all the way down" I slowly relaxed me weight fully onto him. "Good girl" as soon as I sat all the way down I could feel how hard he was through his jeans. I gasped out loud. He chuckled at me "Is baby in the mood to help Daddy handle this?" He asked. I blushed and burried my head into his neck. "Don't be shy princess answer the question" I sat my head up "But I don't want daddy to hurt" I said.

"It's ok we'll be gentle sweetie, It'll feel so good." He said. I blushed a little more. Daddy rearranged me for a minute so he could unzip his jeans, I felt his cock brush against my panties (I knew he wanted me to wear a skirt today for a reason.) I moaned a little, he chuckled at me as he pulled my panties to the side and positioned himself without entering me yet, but I was ready and didn't wanna put up with his teasing. "Come on please no teasing" 

"Oh but baby doesn't this feel so good?" He asked slowly bring his tip up to tease my clit moving in small circles, I moaned a little louder this time. I could feel how wet I was and I had a feeling he could too, as he chuckled at my reaction once again. "Please Daddy" 

"Please? Please, What baby?" He asked. 

"Please Daddy no more teasing" I said. I got my request he suddenly shoved into me hard and I could barely contain my moans as I leaned into his chest. "No I wanna see your pretty little face while you feel Daddy's cock deep inside of you" He said grabbing me by the throat and moving my face back where he could see but never let go of my throat. I was now sitting there with his cock inside of me but he didn't move. We just sat there for a moment while he stared into my eyes and we both just savored the moment and each other. Then he leaned in and kissed me rough, and slowly began to move in and out as his lips slipped down to my jaw. Sucking a hickey onto my jawline.

A/N:

I have been more motivated to write lately, and I really miss my Daddy so I'm writing about him hehe. I hope y'all are having a good year. 

Love, 

Your emo bitch