4. MOVIES ARE DIFFERENT NOW

"Do you want to go see a movie?"

Steve would be lying if he said that Ana's suggestion to go see a movie didn't catch him off guard, but he agreed

Steve would be lying if he said that Ana's suggestion to go see a movie didn't catch him off guard, but he agreed. It had been a week since the two of them had gone to dinner together, and Agent Hansen interrupted them. Steve almost walked in on Ana telling Hansen off about that night but decided to walk away since it clearly didn't involve him. Since then, Hansen had been more reserved when ran into him and Ana. Steve was glad that both he and Ana chose to brush the incident under the rug and continue on.

Fury decided that it was time for Steve to get a new driver's license since he had a better idea of where things were. It was a painless process. Fury also gave him his own car—a black BMW M760. Ana gave back the SUV and got her original car back—a black Audi RS5.

"Your car or mine?" Steve asked.

"Mine," Ana smirked taking out the keys.

"I'm driving," Steve smirked back, having settled into a comfortable repertoire with her over the last week and a half in spite of Hansen's intoxicated teasing.

"You driving my car? Cute," Ana snorted as she pulled out her sunglasses.

"You drove my car last time, and you said I could drive your car next time. This is next time, Ana," Steve cocked an eyebrow at her as they got into the elevator.

"Yeah well it's different. Your car is S.H.I.E.L.D. property. I bought this car myself."

"What? Don't trust me with your car?"

"Do you even know where the movie theater is, Steve?"

"You're good at giving directions, and stop trying to change the subject. Do you not trust me with your precious car?" Steve cocked his head at her.

"Nice. I guess I should add 'direction giver' and 'tour guide' to my resume," she playfully sneered as she lightly shoved his arm which did absolutely nothing.

"I'm sure Fury will love to see that you're developing all kinds of new skills while working with me," Steve smirked as they walked out of the elevator and out of the building.

"Very funny, Rogers," Ana rolled her eyes as they walked to the parking garage.

"Stepanov," Steve stopped and held out his hand.