6. I NEED TO KNOW

"Can you please help me?" Steve asked when Ana opened up the door.

"Of course

"Of course. What's up?" Ana asked as she let him inside. The two of them walked over to her kitchen table.

"I've been trying to find out more about S.H.I.E.L.D's formation since Peggy and Tori were both involved in it," he explained as he sat down at the table.

"What have you found out?" Ana asked sitting down next to him.

"Uhm not much besides asking Hansen. He said Peggy is still alive and is in London. He doesn't know anything about Tori."

"That's true. Have you Googled anything?"

"Google? I don't know what that is. And I don't have a computer or what you've been calling an iPad," Steve said.

"Fury didn't get you a laptop or iPad?!" Ana looked at him shocked.

"No?"

"Well then we can get you one," Ana stood up, "for now, we can use mine."

Steve watched as Ana went to get her laptop. She came back with a laptop, an iPad, pens, and paper. She moved her chair a little closer to him as she sat everything down. She unlocked her lap top and gave it to him.

"Here, we can write down what we find out, but first, tell me more about Tori. Anything you remember that might help guide our search."

Steve smiled widely as he thought about her, "I called her Tori, but her name is Victoria Fuchs. Her family moved to London when she was 15. She was good friends with Peggy Carter. They were part of the Strategic Scientific Reserve."

"That was the super soldier program correct?" Ana looked up at him from where she was writing down notes.

"Yes. I met Tori and Peggy shortly after I joined."

"Okay. What else?"

"She was good friends with Howard Stark."

"Anything else you can think of?"

"She was tough as nails—always trying to prove herself. Even though she grew up in Germany, she considered England to be home. Her accent definitely caught people by surprise and made people question her."

"I understand," Ana smiled tightly.

"I'm sure you do," Steve nodded looking over her notes, "you have nice handwriting."