42. LITTLE RUSSIAN DOLL

"Aleksandr!" Ana squealed when she saw her brother.

"Stasi!" Aleksandr turned around and ran over to her

Ana let go of Steve's hand and ran to meet him. She hugged him tightly as he squeezed her off the ground. She hadn't seen him in well over 15 years. He held her tightly against him and kissed her forehead.

"Meine kleine Schwester," he murmured, "oh how I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, big brother," she smiled up to him, "since when did you prefer German over Russian?"

"The kids like German better than Russian," he chuckled.

"How a-"

"Tia!"

"Derrik!" Ana screeched as she turned around and saw her other brother coming out of the bathroom

She launched herself into her his arms. He easily lifted her up as he hugged her tightly against his chest. She couldn't believe how long it had been since she had gotten to hug Derrik. She had last seen him right before she went on the S.H.I.E.L.D. mission with Sean two and a half years before she met Steve.

She squeezed her eyes shut and held on to him. Ana didn't realise just how much she had missed Derrik until she saw him. She swallowed a lump in her throat. He looked almost the same as the last time she saw him. It was the baby face she joked that always saved him. Meanwhile, Aleks was looking more like their father.

"I've missed you so much, Tia," he mumbled kissing her cheek.

"I've missed you too! I've missed you both so much," she looked over at Aleks.

"Group hug!" Aleks grinned and hugged them both.

"Oof! You're squishing me!"

"Let us! It's been well over 15 years since we've seen you!" Derrik chuckled.

"Set me down so I can introduce you to Steve!" Ana tried to wriggle out of their arms.

"Yes. Let's meet the boyfriend," Aleks narrowed his eyes.