11. SAFE

"Anything good?"

Ana whipped around with her gun in her hand, "fucking hell, Sean! Don't sneak up on me like that! You should know better!"

"Okay I'd feel better if you put the gun down," Sean held his hands up.

"Then maybe don't sneak up on me when I think I'm literally all alone!" Ana retorted putting her gun down on her desk, "how did you get in anyways?"

"You think you're the only one who lied and got a universal key?"

"I didn't completely lie. We did work on new fighting techniques together. What did you tell them?"

"I had a few loose ends to wrap up with some data I was working on. Which is true."

"Half lies. Nice," Ana smirked.

"So have you found anything good?"

"Her name is mentioned quite a bit in relation to the founding of S.H.I.E.L.D. because she was good friends with Peggy and Howard. From what I've read so far, it seems like she took more of a passive role in the formation to Peggy and Howard."

"Do you have a picture of her?"

"Here's one of her, Peggy, and Howard," Ana clicked on a different tab, "she's on the left."

"That's her?!" Sean's jaw dropped.

"Yeah why?"

"You kinda look like her," Sean rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's what Fury and Steve have said. I don't see it."

"You wouldn't," he rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You wouldn't understand how you two look like each other."

"Okay?"

"How long have you been here?"

"Four hours."

"How long do you plan on staying?" Sean sat down in the chair opposite hers.

"All day. You know I like having the place to myself."

"Yup. Well I have to tell you, I was not able to rearrange my date for tonight. She's mad because I said I had a work thing with my old partner-"