33. TECHNOLOGY

"Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0."

"I hope you're right about this or we're going to land a lot faster than you want to," Sam said plugging the directions into the Quinjet

Steve smirked slightly and squeezed Ana's shoulder as she increased the speed. He watched as they pierced through the shield. Instantly, Wakanda's true form became visible to everyone. She smiled up at him.

"Wow," she said.

"Nothing like it," Steve said.

"I don't remember this from last time."

"I think you fell asleep before we got here," he agreed, kissing her forehead.

Steve watched as Sam and Ana quickly turned on the landing gear. They landed softly on the launch pad. Ana jumped up and flipped a few switches. Steve pulled her into him quickly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she smiled and kissed him softly.

Steve held her hips against him tightly as she draped her arms around his neck. He had a feeling it would be a while before they got any alone time.

"About damn time, Anastasia," Sean mused from behind them.

"Sean!" Sharon chided as Steve pulled away from Ana.

"Would you quit calling me by my full name?! You're freaking me out!" Ana fake glared at Sean as she leaned her head against Steve's chest.

"Fine, Ana. Anyways, happy for you. Took long enough. I know you liked him back when Cap first came out of the ice."

"Leave me alone!" Ana stuck her tongue out at him as she secured her knives and swords.

Steve took her hand as they lead everyone out of the quinjet. Behind him, he could hear Banner asking Rhodey if he should bow to King T'Challa. Steve was given a relaxed smile as he shook his hand.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve smiled.