41. WE NEED TO TALK

"You alright?" Steve asked concerned.

"Fine," Ana muttered, standing up from the toilet

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and walked over to the sink. Steve walked over behind her. She quickly brushed her teeth as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned her head back against his chest a little bit.

"Are you sure? You've been throwing up ever since Tony's funeral a week and a half ago," Steve frowned.

"I know. I think it's just a side affect from, ya know, coming back to life," she turned around in his arms and leaned her forehead against his chest while wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Or maybe you're pregnant," Sean's voice made her jump.

"For fuck's sake, Sean!" She looked over to the door way where he was leaning, "don't you ever knock?!"

"It's more fun to see you jump," Sean smirked, "and it's the truth. Sharon also came back to life, and she isn't sick at all. You on the other hand get sick at everything. One smell or one bite of food, and you're sick as a dog. And you were just complaining that your clothes don't fit. Sounds like you're pregnant to me."

Ana glared at him, but she knew deep down that he was right. She had noticed that her clothes hadn't been fitting as well as they used to. She was having daily headaches and was sick almost around the clock.

"I'll leave you two to talk," Sean said and set a box down on the counter, "and I'll leave this for you," he winked.

"I will kill you," Ana glared at him.

"Well it's a good thing I sleep with one eye open," Sean did a small cross gesture and then left.

She looked up at Steve. He was looking down at her with a soft smile. She gently held on to his biceps and bit her lip. He brushed a few strands of hair away from her face. Ana buried her face in Steve's chest. He carefully picked her up and set her down on the counter. He gently kissed her forehead and rubbed her cheek. She looked up at him with a small smile.