24. LOYALTY

"Stepanov! Come with me."

"Which Stepanov?" Emery turned around with Ana and Sean to look at Everett who was waking over to them

"Ana. We're meeting Rogers, Wilson, Prince T'Challa, and Barnes downstairs."

"Should I go, Ross? Those are Ana's friends and former co-workers, so she's a bit biased," Emery offered. Ana shot him a glare and smacked his stomach with the back of her hand.

"No, I asked for Ana," Ross said firmly giving Emery a look before he turned around and left.

Emery nodded meekly and sat back down. Ana hugged Sean quickly before hitting Emery upside the head as she grabbed her jacket. Ana walked over and followed Everett down the stairs. She bit her lip thinking about what Emery said as she tugged her CIA anorak on. Were people really questioning her in this case since she did used to work with Steve? Her little out burst about arresting Steve like a criminal probably hadn't helped her.

Everett stopped in the indoor garage and called for more armed guards to help escort Steve, Sam, and Prince T'Challa to the office where they'd wait. Ana folded her hands. Sharon walked over to join them. Ana nodded at her.

"Sie sind angekommen," a voice came over the intercom.

"They arrived," Ana translated.

"Great. Barnes is going to sub level five on the east wing for psychological evaluation with Dr. Broussard. Rogers, Wilson, and Prince T'Challa will be coming with Sharon and I to the offices upstairs. You're going with their gear to storage," Ross explained.

"Okay."

Ana saw Bucky being wheeling into the facility in a heavy duty mobile, well, container with made of steel and bullet proof glass. He was restrained in a chair. A black van pulled up not far from them. The side door opened. Steve got out first. Ana's heart skipped a small beat. He looked just as good as he had the last time she saw him. He was followed by Sam and Prince T'Challa. Ana watched as Steve looked over at Bucky before they started walking over to where she, Everett, and the guards were standing.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked.

"Same thing that outta happen to you psychological evaluation and extradition," Everette sneered.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander. And Agent Carter," Ana explained. She knew Steve already knew, but Prince T'Challa and Sam didn't.

Steve briefly looked at her before turning his attention back to Everett, "what about a lawyer?"

"A lawyer?" He scoffed, "that's funny. See that their weapons are placed in lock up," Everett look at Ana.

"We'll write you a receipt," Sharon added before walking away.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in them," Sam said hardly before following Everett with Prince T'Challa.