27. US ii

"We fight."

"This is going to end well," Natasha muttered sarcastically as Steve lead everyone forward

"This is going to end well," Natasha muttered sarcastically as Steve lead everyone forward. Tony lead his team forward. Steve began walking quicker Until he was jogging. The other side matched them.

"They're not stopping!" Spider Man looked over at Tony.

"Neither are we," he replied grimly.

Tony took off into the air with Rhodey and Vision. Sam's wings extended, and he flew up too. Wanda's hands glowed red as she used her powers to fly as well. Tony flew down quickly towards Steve and punched down at his shield. And that's when all hell broke loose.

 And that's when all hell broke loose

Ana whipped out a knife and a pistol. She fired a stun pellet towards Sean who was going to tackle her. It zapped him, and he tensed up as they shocked him. She put her knife away as Sean relaxed. He punched towards her face, but she ducked and went to kick him in the stomach. He retaliated by grabbing her ankle and twisting her into the ground. She landed hard before rolling away from where he struck out with the handle of a sheathed knife.

"We're still best friends right?" She panted as she blocked his punch again and used her boomerang to pin him down by his chest.

"Depends on how hard you hit me," he gave her a friendly smirk.

Sean kicked her away with a twisting motion of his legs and stood up quickly. He went to kick her in the chest but was stopped when a red glowing light was wrapped around his ankle. Ana looked over and saw Wanda standing not far away. The other girl threw Sean to the side, making sure he smashed into the edge of a plane wing. He fell forward groaning in pain. Ana tilted her head at Wanda as she stood up.

"You're pulling your punches," Wanda rolled her eyes.

Ana huffed and followed her toward where they had last saw Steve. On their way, they saw Bucky fighting with Prince T'Challa. Bucky got flown into some heavy duty wooden boxes that were plastic wrapped together. As he recovered and stood up, T'Challa unsheathed his claws and ran towards Bucky. Just before T'Challa could sink his claws into Bucky's throat, Wanda used her powers to stop him. She threw him into a runway that was leading to a plane. Bucky stood up and nodded curtly at her. Ana heard a sound in the air and used her arm to bring Wanda down to the ground with her as Spider-Man attempted to kick them.