44. YOU AND ME

"You look beautiful, Anastasia."

Ana turned around and saw her mom walking into the room

Ana turned around and saw her mom walking into the room. She smiled and walked over, "thank you, Mom."

"Of course. You're almost ready. How do you feel?"

"Excited and ready. Have you talked with Steve?"

"Yes I just saw him. He's so excited. I met Bucky and Sam. They're both so nice."

"Yeah," Ana smiled, "they're great guys. I've gotten to know them both so well."

There was another knock on the door. Ana walked over and stuck her head out. She grinned when she saw Sean. She threw open the door. He barreled in and picked her up in a huge hug. She laughed and held on to him tightly. He kissed her cheek and set her back down on the floor. He shut the door and kissed her forehead.

"Mein Gott, Ana! You look so beautiful! I could cry," Sean grinned, "this dress is simply gorgeous!"

"If you start crying, then I will too, and I can't afford for my make up to get messed up!"

"I'm sorry. This has just been a long time coming," Sean gave her a knowing look.

"I know," Ana smiled, "I can't believe the day is finally here."

"I'm so happy for you, Ana. You're such a beautiful bride."

"Thank you," she squeezed his hand, "this is a far cry from me telling Steve to forget me and help other people in the Battle of New York."

"It surely is," Sean laughed, "did you finish your vows?"

"I finished them last night," she nodded.

Ana hurried over to the table. She picked up the small red velvet notebook. She brought it back over to Sean and handed it to him.

"Here."

"Last night? Nothing like doing things right before the deadline," Sean smirked as he tucked it into his jacket pocket.

"Oh shut up," Ana rolled her eyes.

"Let's get your veil ready," Lia smiled, "I know people always joke about weddings not starting on time, but I think we should start on time."