Chapter 22

Can's POV

The alarm clock didn't stop ringing.

"Argh... Tin," Can groaned, "turn it off..."

In the last week, Tin had slept on the outside of the bed and had been in charge of the alarm. But now that Can tried to move, he remembered... oh, he definitely remembered.

He was the one who had been sleeping on the outside, because Tin had rolled off of him towards the wall, and they hadn't bothered switching sides anymore.

Still, every movement he tried to make was painful, he couldn't remember ever having felt so sore, even after training. Certainly not in these places. He felt sore in muscles he honestly hadn't known existed in his body.

He softly prodded Tin next to him.

"Turn it off," he complained again.

He felt Tin lean over him to reach for the nightstand and the offensive alarm.

Silence. Oh, sweet silence.

Unfortunately, he couldn't really enjoy it, because Tin was softly edging him out of the bed.

"Don't miss your training."

Training... shit... training.

They would train the strategic setup Coach Lavinia wanted them to run at the match next week, it was a really important session. And Can was... aching.

Not shy about expressing his pain, he willed himself to sit up and breathe through. He didn't regret what had happened, oh no, he would never regret that. But right now, he got to know the price for straining so many rarely flexed muscles and nerves.

Thankfully, he had had enough intense training sessions at the gym recently to know how to stretch his muscles to get them working again. After getting his upper body smoothed out a little, he stood up and began to stretch the rest.

Of all the muscle aches he felt there was one he didn't resent at all. The one in his lower backside, the one that reminded him of where Tin had been, the waves of pleasure he had caused.

Tin had turned on the bedside light and Can could feel his eyes on him.

"You okay? You don't sound too good..."

There was a distinctly guilty undertone in Tin's voice. Normally, Can would say there was no need to feel guilty about anything, he had pushed them there... but, at the moment...

"Yeah..., just..." he stretched a bit more, "takes more time than usually."

He bent over to pick up the towel that was still lying on the floor as a reminder of last night's passion.

"I'm just grateful you didn't make me fold and stove away the towel and your clothes, too."

He turned to look at Tin, who was sporting a grin.

"Give me ideas!"

He knew he shouldn't have said anything.

Can walked over to him, his movements already markedly more fluid, and kissed Tin's front in a way of saying good morning. He felt like he could burst with happiness.

"I'm going to take a shower, but I believe there's something you need to take care of afterwards," he said, pointing at the back of his shoulder where he could feel, rather than see, the place that had absorbed Tin's moans last night.

"Make-up is in my sock's drawer. And if you look through the first aid box in my wardrobe, I think there's a cream that might help calm my butt."

He smirked when he saw Tin's frown. He just needed to go over to ruffle his hair again and kiss the top of his head, too.