Chapter 43

A/N: Since the overwhelming consensus was that you wanted to read the version where Tin wins, I'm posting this one. Though I wrote Can's version first, so both of them exist, and I'll probably post that once I reach the end of this story.

Err... this is an explicit chapter, you know the drill.

Tin's POV

Of course, Tin had known that Can was very competitive.

But he hadn't quite known it was to this extent.

They had played a host of games, always alternating between one that Tin had suggested and one that Can had come up with.

In the beginning, the score had been about even, but then, Can had started to fall behind in points.

Unfortunately, they had forgotten to set a clear win condition – and Can had continued to insist that they should play one more game, he could make a comeback. Tin had already made a mental note that he would never let Can get even into the proximity of a casino.

It would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Can had offered that for every game lost, the loser should shed a piece of clothing – leaving Can naked soon, while Tin still had his trousers and his boxers. And yet... Can continued to ask for another game.

It was time for Tin to make Can snap out of it – as if he had anticipated this happening, it would fit well with what he had had in mind anyway.

"Can," Tin said pointedly and looked him in the eye until he calmed down in quiet realization.

Tin loved how he could get Can to listen to him and snap out of whatever he had gotten carried away with, just by a change in the tone of his voice and a determined look. It made him feel important, as if he had accidentally stumbled upon a way to tame the wild side of Can. A side that made him a very alluring lover as well as a potentially dangerous opponent for everyone who provoked him.

A soft "oh" sound escaped Can as he understood how wound up he had truly become about winning.

Can buried his head in the mattress in front of him in embarrassment, which lead to him sticking his butt up rather deliciously in Tin's opinion. Accidentally or not, Can on his knees looked like he was bowing in front of a king, or a deity – and it also reminded Tin of that memorable pose he had found Can in when he had walked in on him putting the lube back into the hidden compartment in their room.

Finding him in that position had led to very good things, and it never failed to elicit a reaction from Tin.

"I'm sorry, Tin. I... I don't know what happened. I... I just wanted to win. I forgot... I didn't want to act like a sore loser."

Tin couldn't help but chuckle.

"I could make you sore instead, you know..." he mused.

In reaction, Can tentatively lifted his head up to catch his gaze again. His body was getting slightly tense, more in exciting anticipation than in dread, Tin realised.

Ah! Can... wasn't he cute?

With a soft smile, Tin ruffled Can's hair. It prompted him to bury his face back into the mattress.

Tin let his hand wander leisurely along Can's spine, savouring the increasingly noticeable tremors this elicited, the further down he got.

"Hmmm... Tin, I want you now."

Of course he did... Tin could only smirk. This was exactly what he was hoping for. He let his hand linger on Can's buttocks.

"I know you do," Tin said, calmly massaging Can's backside, "but do you deserve it, yet? What did you promise?"