Chapter 21

A/N: You all know what's coming, don't you? Can has had ideas... ;)  The entire chapter is NSFW.

Chapter 21

Tin's POV

Ever since Tin had started hearing the rumours about Can getting the talk from Ms. Trimble, he had been low-key worried about what he would find upon returning to their room.

However, nothing he could have imagined came close to the sight that expected him when he opened the door.

Can was kneeling on the floor, only a towel carelessly slung around his hips, his hair wet from a recent shower, the face slightly flustered... and it looked like he had just finished putting the floorboard back onto the hidden compartment.

Tin quickly closed the door behind himself, anxious that anyone passing in the corridor could see him.

Then, he exhaled.

"What the hell have you been up to?" he asked, half amused, half... worried.

Can smiled sweetly.

It could nearly make Tin forget about his question. The sight was... seeing his boyfriend basically naked on his knees on the floor in front of him, smiling. It was... disconcertingly hot.

Damn it.

"Oh, hi Tin! I didn't expect you back so soon."

Can might look like he was caught doing something naughty, but he didn't sound like it at all. He began to move, obviously in an attempt to get up from the floor, but Tin held up his hand.

"No, wait."

He was surprised to see that Can stopped his movement immediately.

Tin walked over to him, crouched down and ran his hand over his cheek to better assess his mood.

"What are you doing down here," he looked over him slowly, "like this."

"Oh, nothing special," Can said, still absolutely unfazed by the situation, "I was just putting the lube back into the secret compartment."

Tin gulped.

He... was putting the lube... back... nothing special.

Since when did he have lube in that compartment?

Wait... he was putting it back?!

Tin needed time to process this.

No... not enough...

He needed more time to process this.

This was...

"Ah, sorry, I didn't tell you," Can explained, "I bought the lube last Sunday when I got the make-up. And I have hidden it in here."

Tin gave up.

He sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall behind him, looking at his boyfriend in silent disbelief.

Can must be the bravest teenager ever, or just really oblivious. Tin had already been surprised to hear that he had dared to buy make-up... but that he had also bought lube and hadn't even thought it necessary to mention... about half a day after he had first understood that he was attracted to someone.

To him.

Ach... his poor, fluttering heart.

Maybe Can wouldn't have dared to do it if he had waited and thought about it longer?