One

Cleo:

Jahseh has me stressed the fuck out. Yesterday some girl was at my house acting a damn fool because he cheated on her. I was about to whoop that ass.

And then I have cps calling me about Stokeley. I haven't seen him since he was three. His mama got on drugs and I never saw her again. I guess she got cracked out and sold the kid for drugs to an undercover and now he's in cps custody. She told them to give him to me. I honestly forgot about him. I haven't spoken to them in years.

"Go clean the kitchen so I can make dinner," I said to Jahseh as we pulled up to the house after me picking him up from school.

"Ight," he got out the car and went to the house. His fifteen year old ass is about to get whooped. Always in fucking trouble I swear.

"I have to talk to you about something," I told him as I walked into the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients for shrimp Alfredo.

"Ight," he shrugged. "Wassup?"

"You remember Shara?" I asked. He nodded, "well she has a son and he might come live with us because she just got life." I explained.

"Okay why is that our problem?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm his godmother, so I'm taking him in," I sighed.

"Well where is going to stay?" He asked.

"In your room until we get that leaked fixed in the upstairs bathroom and then he can have the guest room that's below it," I explained.

"Man why can't he stay with Aiden?"

"Because I said so, and be nice he's been through hell alright," I glared at him.

"Whatever Cleo," he walked away.

"Excuse me? I'm about to whoop that ass," I called to him. "Fix that attitude right now."

"Yes ma'am,"he sighed as he walked upstairs.

I hope they get along. I just hope Jah doesn't try to fuck him. Cause Stokeley is gay from what I know and I know that my son is bisexual, but my son is also a heartbreaker and I don't need him hurting stokeley more than he already is hurt.

I sighed as I started dinner. This nigger didn't even clean the kitchen like I told him to.

Jahseh:

I don't want another brother. Aiden's probably gonna like him more then he likes me because I'm kind of mean to Aiden to be honest. I'm going to have to change that. But my mom said it's her friends son so I guess he's not my brother really.

I laid on my bed and pulled my phone out, FaceTiming my best friend, Gazzy.

"Yo," He said as he came into frame.

"Man my mom trippin," I rolled my eyes.

"What did Miss Cleo do?" He chuckled.

"Apparently she has a godson who is going to come live with us," I sighed.

"Damn maybe he'll be a gay bottom," Gazzy smiled. "What?" He asked when I made a face.

"You're with Isabella," I shook my head.

"I'm talking about for you," he rolled his eyes. "Plus I'm only with her cause my mom can't find out I like boys. You don't even know how hard it is to come out to Hispanic parents." He chuckled

"Well first of all I give dick, I don't take it ," I shrugged. "And I hope Omar understands." I chuckled.

"Oh I'm going on that date," he says matter of factly.

"How you gonna do that when you have a girlfriend?" I chuckled.

"Bitch you took your girlfriend on a date with another girl," he shot at me.

"That was a fun night," I sighed.

"Fucking whore," he shook his head. "So When is this kid moving in?" He asked.

"I don't know probably soon cause my mom said his mom was getting life," I explained.

"Damn that's tuff," he frowned. "Poor kid, well I have to go, Omar is about to fix my tv before my mom gets home tomorrow." He smiled.

"Fucking nasty," I scrunched up my nose and hung up.

I got up and started cleaning up my room because I'm bored as hell. My whole mood is fucked up.

Every chapter won't be this short, it's just the first one so yeah..
Anyways vote and comment ❤️