Thirteen

Yall Im in my feelings so therefore this chapter finna be sad...

Stokeley

I wish I could have said goodbye to my mom. For some reason her story has been all over the news. It hasnt gotten out yet that I'm the boy she sold. And they better not put it out either can I can and will fight Fox 10.

I groaned when I heard my alarm go off for the third time. You know what? Fuck school today, I'm staying home to have a 'sick' day.

"Stokeley come on lets go," Jahseh walked into my room.

"Learn how to fucking knock you dorito built bitch." I snapped at jahseh.

"That was uncalled for. My mom was only telling me to come get you," He frowned.

"I dont feel good I'm not going." I said, he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I saw the news, are you okay?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that? Would you be okay if you were in this situation?" I glared at him. The fuck you mean am i okay? No Im not what the fuck?

"Sorry," He shrugged. "Want me to stay home and take care of you? I know how to make noodles and buy ice cream." He chuckled.

"Im good love bye bye now," I sighed and laid back down. Im already regretting this damn day.

"Nah I think I'll stay cause you're not fine. No one could be okay after what you've been through." He said as he sat on the corner of my bed.

"Do what you want. I'm going back to sleep,"I sighed and laid back down. Now I'm in my feelings. More than usual.

I felt the bed shift behind me and I looked over to see Jahseh laying down on his back next to me. "I'm here you want to talk."

"Thanks," I mumbled and close to eyes. Hoping sleep would soon come.

My heart can't take this damage. The way I feel, I can't stand it.