Thirty

Stokeley

"Hey how was school?" Miss Cleo asked as I walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"Ask your son," I said softly and then walked back into my room.

"What did he do?" She followed me.

"He made a sex tape with Geneva and they air dropped it to the entire school, and then he tells me to forget about him cause I'm like everyone else and I don't love him and he doesn't love me," I explained. I felt myself getting angrier and sadder at the minute.

"He did what?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I sighed and walked to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed.

I checked my phone and seen I had a message from Blue.

Bluefacebaby💙: hey imma be Omw it tht cool?

-yeah that's fine. Thanks.

Bluefacebaby💙: I'm at the store do you want any food?

-nah I'm too fat for allat but thanks.

Bluefacebaby💙: the only thing fat on you is your ass. Ain't nth wrong with you. But let me stop flirting fo ya nigga gets a problem.

-I'm single sadly but thanks I guess. I'll just take a sprite.

Bluefacebaby💙: a sprite and some chips and candy? Got it.

-I said just a sprite.

Bluefacebaby💙: and I said what I said. Calm down stokeiana.

-bye

I locked my phone and grabbed the baby to changer her diaper since she had just started crying. I

I opened the diaper and took it off. I grabbed a wipe and wiped her clean before I put her on a clean one. She started crying again. I think she's hungry. I looked around for her bag but I couldn't find it. Damn.

I rocked her in my arms while I walked around looking like a crazy person. "Damn it."

I walked into the living room and looked around. It wasn't on the couches. I walked into He kitchen and looked and it wasn't there either. This has to be some kind of sick joke bruh.

"Son of a bitch." I moved the baby around in different angles. "This don't got a off switch?"

"You left this in front of the door," blue walked in with two qt bags and the baby bag.

"There it is, this thing wont shut up," I rolled my eyes as I started to make a bottle for the baby. I finally got it done and then proceeded to feed the baby as blue and I settled on the couch.

"So how was your day?" Blue asked.

"I think we both know how my day went," I chuckled as I looked down at the baby.

"Yeah I know but I wanna hear how you're day went from your perspective. What were your high and low points?" He asked as he shoved his phone in his pocket.

"It was all bad. Every last second," I sighed. I crossed my legs criss crossed as I leaned into the couch. The baby finished the bottle and I began to burp her.

"You wanna tell me what else happened to make every last second of your day all bad?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Uh I didnt take my medicine so I don't feel good, a-"

"What's the medicine for?" He asked.

"I have heart failure, it's a disease-"

"It's in your heart. But youre too young to that have that you're only fifteen." He explained. I gave him a look. "My mom has it so I know.." he trailed off.

"She's better now," he smiled.

"That's good," I gave him a small smile.

"But you have to take your medicine, it'll get worse if you don't," He told me.

"I want it to take over.." I mumbled.

"Why would you want that?" He turned to face me.

"Cause at the end of the day, I have nothing to live for. I'm an orphan. No parents. No nothing. Miss Cleo only took me in because fifteen years ago her and my mom thought it would be cute to be godparents and she got stuck with me. She felt bad for me," I turned away from him.

"Stoke I know that you're an orphan or whatever, but people care about you, Miss Cleo cares about you. You have friends. Gazzy and Deigo care about you."

"You don't know that. You can't know that," I shook my head.

"And you can't know that they don't," he stated.

I gave him a small smile, "you know you're actually kind of smart and deep."

"Thank you," He smiled.