Nineteen

Stokeley
I have Jahseh's whole surprise planned. Gazzy and Deigo helped me plan it with the help of Omar and taymor of course.

After me arguing all morning with Stokeley about staying home, we finally made it to school. And the first thing I did was ditch him in the courtyard. Me and Gazzy went to the back of the school and metro pulled his car up and we got all of Jahseh's gifts out of it. I got him a guitar and some hoodies and some um things that's I'd rather not mention and some steak from IHOP cause he said to "be fancy baby." Whatever the hell that means.

"Okay everything's here. Can you go get him?" I asked metri.

Metri left to get Jahseh and I stayed behind with everyone else. "So why you wanna give him presents so bad?" Craig asked me.

"Cause I want to and he deserves it," I said.

"He's an asshole though," he chuckled.

"Not to me," I shrugged.

"Yeah cause he likes you," Gazzy laughed.

"Nah I think he loves me," I smirked.

"Must be nice to be loved," Jared sighed.

"Shut up your killing the vibe," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh he finally said something mean!" Deigo clapped his hands.

"What?"

"You're never mean to anyone and you finally said something mean," taymor laughed.

"That statement was well deserved. It's not mean if it's true," I shrugged.

"Babe!" Nicholas ran over to taymor and jumped in his arms. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day Nicky," taymor said as he hugged nick back.

"Must be nice," Michael and Jared said at the same time.

"Shut the fuck up," I glared at them.

"Oh damn he's being mean now," nick laughed.

"I'm not being mean, I'm being honest," I shook my head just as Jahseh came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't do that I was about to punch you." I said as I turned around and saw it was him.

"Sorry," he laughed. "Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled as he handed me a gift bag.

I crossed my brows as I sat on a bench behind me and began to open my present. Inside was jewelry box and a bag of chips.

"What's this?" I held up the small box.

"A chain with my name on it," he smiled at me.

I opened it and it was really cute. Jah put it around my neck and then gave me another gift bag. I opened it and inside was a bottle of Hennessy and a bunch of candy. I smiled At him.

"Thank you seh," I smiled And gave him a hug.

"I love you Pokeley," he smiled and kissed my lips. I froze up because we never told anyone we have been together even though we've been dating for four months.

"Oh damn he wasn't playing," metri laughed.

"Must be nice to be a pokeley," Jared groaned.

"Jared I'm going to tell Symere to sacrifice you to satan himself if you don't shut up," I threw a rock at him.