Twelve

Jahseh:

Tell me why the fuck Kentrell and Stokeley was passing notes the whole time we was in detention? Cause I sure the hell don't know. I waited outside the school for my mom to come to pick us up. I don't know where the hell Stokeley is at. I haven't seen him since we left the detention room. Him, Destany and Kentrell were all talking outside the door.

"Jahseh," I heard his thick accent behind me. "Miss cleo said for us to ride home with my friend cause she dont feel like driving." I looked and Kentrell was standing behind him looking at his phone.

"Ight," I shrugged and followed them to Kentrell's car. I got in back seat while Kentrell opened Stokeley's door for him and closed it for him after was in.

"ya'll friends now?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" He said. He was obviously irritated with me.

"Nah you good," I mumbled as Kentrell got into the drivers seat.

He started the car and gave Stokeley the aux, "here lul baby."

I saw Stokeley lightly smile as he connected his phone to the aux and played first day out.

"Oh thank god you have good taste in music," Kentrell chuckled.

"Thanks?" Stokeley laughed.

GAYYY.

But I'm bisexual so I guess I'm GAAYYY too shit.

Stokeley:

I smiled as Kentrell sung along to Into you by sydney renee. He can't sing that good but I mean it was cute. By the time the song was over we pulled up to my house. Jahseh jumped out the car and raced into the house right when the car stopped. I collected my backpack while Kentrell got out the car. I opened the door to the car and got out.

"No get back in, I was gonna open the door." Kentrell laughed.

"You're so extra," I rolled my eyes and smiled as I got back into the car, closing the door.

He opened the door and grabbed my hand, helping me out. I smiled as he took my backpack from me and walked me to the door. "You wanna come in?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure," he shrugged and followed me in. I was Immediately met by miss cleo tying a blindfold over my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," I head her say. "Kentrell help me lead him this way."

I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he led me somewhere. About a minute later, we stopped and Miss Cleo took my blind fold off. "Surprise." She smiled.

I looked around and it was my own room. Thank god.

"Thank you," I smiled and pulled her into a big hug.

"I can't breath boy," she laughed.

"Sorry," I pulled away.

"I'll leave you to unpack, " she smiled and walked out of my new room, closing the door, leaving me and Kentrell alone.

"That's ya actual mama or?" He asked.

"Uh no, she was like my moms bestfriend I guess so she took me in when my mom went to jail," I mumbled as I flopped down on my bed. Oh thats nice.

"What happened to ya mom though?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I muttered.

"Okay that's fine," nigga I wasn't asking if it was fine. I was stating that I'm not finna talk about it. The fuck.

"I'm so tired," I yawned, changing the subject.

"Go to sleep, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for school." He gave me a hug and then left.

I sighed and started to get undressed into some sweatpants. I laid down in my bed ready to attack this fat ass nap that I do desperately need.