Seventeen

Only cause @EmotionalRevenge threatened my orange juice and that scared my soul

Only cause @EmotionalRevenge threatened my orange juice and that scared my soul. 😂lmao you don't play with my juice.

Jahseh

"Yes daddy."

"You want me to do this?" I asked as I stuck my hand into his pants and began to stroke him. I know we had sex months ago, but this time it means something. This time it's something that I want him to remember on our fortieth anniversary.

He bit his lip at the action. I went to take his shirt off but he stopped me. "No."

"What?" I asked to clarify what he meant.

"I'm fat don't take my shirt off," he frowned. My beautiful ass boyfriend won't be insecure. I refuse to let him think he's ugly. I refuse to let him believe somethings wrong with him.

"Baby your perfect," I told him.

"No one is perfect," he frowned.

"But you're perfect to me," I said. "Every. Single. Inch. Of. You." I kissed somewhere on his body between every word.

I saw a smile slowly start to grow on his face. "You're beautiful baby. Don't ever think you're not." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Just fuck me already," he smiled.

"No I'm not finna do that." I shook my head.

"Oh my god you're such a te-"

"I'm not gonna fuck you cause you deserve more than that. You deserve to be loved. So imma love you," I said as I started kissing down his stomach and to his v line. I pulled his shirt off and he rested his hands over his stomach so to cover himself.

"What did I just tell you?" I chuckled.

"That I'm beautiful or something of them sorts," he frowned.

"I see that you finna be a problem," I shook my head and climbed off of him. I went to his dresser where I knew he kept his Durag and socks. I grabbed some long socks and walked back to the bed. I sat them next to his head. "Cover yourself up again and I'm tie you to this bed."

"Yes daddy," he smirked at me.

Oh you kinky kinky? Okay.

I moved his hands to above his head and took his shorts off and then his boxers.

See I never gave a nigga head before but I wanna try so imma try. I can't be that hard right. And I know that I don't have a gag reflex either so that's good.

I took his member into my hands and stroke it. I took two fingers into my mouth and wet them before rubbing them around his pink hole. I fingers him and started to suck his dick at the same time. His body temperature hot higher underneath me.

I bobbed my head when I felt his tip touch the back of my throat. Damn this is actually fun. Now I know why girls like it. Lol I'm gay.

"S-slow d-down I'm gonna c-cum," Stokeley panted.

"Go ahead baby," I said as I pumped my fingers in and out of him at a foster pace in a scissor motion to open him up for me. I pulled my fingers out of him after he came and I licked him clean. I loved how he kept everything clean and shaved.

I pulled my pants and boxers off and took my member into my hand. I lined myself up with his entrance. I slid in slowly.

"Is this okay?" I asked him as I started to move slowly.

"Yeah," he moaned. His smaller hands came in contact with my back as I planted one hand on each side of him and began to move faster.

His beautiful moans filled the room. It was music and encouragement to my ears. I wanted to go so much deeper and faster but I don't want to do too much at once.

And as if he was reading my mind he dug his nails into my back, "stop holding back," he said between moans.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Oh right there," he dug his nails into my back. I guess I'm doing something right. His moans echoed throughout the room as I went deeper and faster. I felt him clench around me and I felt myself get closer.

"I'm close," he moaned.

"Me too baby," I moaned in his ear. Ian ever moan like that before but damn. Sex with him. Love with him. This is what it was meant to be.

I felt his cum shoot onto our stomachs and I pulled out and came in his stomach.

I leaned down and kissed his lips. "I love you." I said without realizing.

"Really?" He looked up at me with his doe eyes.

"Yeah I really do," I smiled. I know I do.

"You're not just saying that cause we just had s-"

"No I really do Stokeley," I told him as I laid down next to him.

"I love you too," he smiled at me.

I wrote two smutts today. The other smut is in my book "perfect match" go read it please and thank you.