Five

Stokeley:

I awoken by Miss Cleo yelling at Jahseh. "Get the fuck out of the bathroom bitch." She spat.

Damn that's tuff. She's still nicer that my mom though. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I climbed out of the bed. My stomach achesd when I ran into the door knob.  I held my stomach as the pain decreased. I walked into the hallway.

"Oh good you're up," you have to get to school today." She smiled at me. "Jahseh if you don't get the fuck out of that damn bathroom!" She yelled.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of him in trouble. He's a dick. He needs his ass whooped.

I walked back into our room and grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase. I quickly got dressed since I showered last night. I tied my Durag on and then put on a hat. I thought to just use my supreme book bag since that's the only book bag I have.

 I thought to just use my supreme book bag since that's the only book bag I have

His outfit

I fixed my bed and then put my suitcase in the corner so it wouldn't be in the way. I put my backpack on and then went to the kitchen. Miss Cleo said I can eat whatever so I grabbed a water bottle and made a cup noodle in the microwave. I sat down at the table and ate my noodles quietly.

"Morning," Jahseh said as he winked at me, walking into the kitchen. I looked down at my food and ignored him at I concentrated on not crying. He triggered some bad memories. I don't need taht happening again so I'm just not going to talk to him unless it's necessary.

"You don't know how to talk now?" He chuckled as he sat down next to me. I looked up at him and he was starring at me. In admiration. But I learned that look only lead to hurt so I blocked it out and continued to eat my food.

"Stop ignoring me shawty," He chuckled. I finished my food so I put my fork in the sink and threw the sirophone container away as I walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled my notebook out, reading my poems and random entrees from when my dad was here.

I sighed as I remembered his ugly handwriting that almost unreadable. I miss him.

"Aye why you mad at me?" Jahseh followed me to the living room and sat down next to me. "What's this?" He asked as he took my notebook out of my hands.

I snatched it back, "Leave Me alone," I said as my voice cracked. Damn it here I go again with the crying. But this time I managed to fight it away.

"What did I do?" He asked confused.

"N-nothing just d-don't. Leave m-me a-alone please," I grabbed my notebook and book bag and walked away from him. I don't want to associate with people who have they head up they ass. Or in general.

"Come on boys time to go," Miss Cleo said as she came downstairs with her purse. I followed her to the car and got in the front seat while Jahseh got in the backseat.

"Make sure you show him around and help him make friends," Miss Cleo told Jahseh as she pulled up to the school.

"Okay," he smiled and waited for me to get out the car.

Jahseh:

I decided that I want to clap them Jamaican cheeks. Sooner rather than later. He's fine as hell and he has a cute ass accent and he's thick as shit. Just let me spread em and lick the middle like a Oreo. I just want to hear him moan my name. One time. Maybe twice depending on how good his head game is.

"So what class do you have first?" Gazzy asked him as he walked up to us.

"Drama," Stokeley answered quietly. Gazzy took his schedule.

"You have the same exact schedule as me," Gazzy smiled. "You want me to show you around. Jah is a dick so you're probably better off with me."

"Y-Yeah sure," Stokeley nodded his head.

"Okay come with me," Gazzy started walking away with Stokeley. Well damn just forget about me then?