Fifteen

Stokeley
Jahseh has been so sweet and nice lately. Like we aren't together. Officially. But he's so nice to men like yesterday while he was at basketball practice he sent me some flowers and Uber eats.

Shit was bomb.

And today we don't have school. But he's asleep in my bed right now cause we fell asleep watching stranger things.

I got up to go pee like three minutes ago and now I'm taking my ass back to sleep.

Aiden came home last night and he just talks a lot. I think he's just trying to get to know me. He calls me pretty and was trying to braid my hair. I think Jahseh was getting jealous.

He kept telling Aiden to move and when Aiden asked why he would blush and roll his eyes.

I laid down and pulled the covers over my body. I was only wearing some basketball shorts cause I don't sleep with a shirt on. I felt Jahseh's strong arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"Jah move you're cold," I whined.

"No I wanna hold you," He said. His voice is sexy in the morning. It's raspy.

"Your hands are cold move," I moved around in his arms.

He moved between my legs and laid his head on my stomach. I played with his bicolored dreads in my hands and I started to hear his light snores again so I soon drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later..

I was awoken to Aiden jumping on my bed.

"I'm chop yo titties off you hoe," Jahseh yelled at him.

"At least Stokeley likes me and not you," Aiden teased him.

I laughed at this.

"oh yeah? is that why he lets me sleep in his bed and cuddle with him and not you?" Jahseh told him.

"No but thats why he's my boyfriend and not yours."

My eyes widened.

"He's not your boyfriend. He doesnt even like you. He likes me," Jahseh glared at him.

"Thats why he lets me touch his butt," Aiden stuck his tongue out.

"When did you let him touch your ass?" Jahseh looked at me.

"I didn-"

I was cut off my Aiden grabbing a fistful of my ass in his tiny hands.

"Hey keep your hands to yourself," I smacked his hands away.

"Im going to beat you with your grandmas dick," Jahseh grabbed him and slapped him.

"OW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!" Aiden yelled.

Seconds later, Miss Cleo walked into my room, "What?"

"He slapped me," Aiden snitched.

I laughed.

"No he was saying that Stokeley is his boyfriend that Stokeley doesnt like me and then he touched his ass," Jahseh whined.

"Why is that a problem Jahseh?" Miss Cleo laughed.

"Yeah why is that a problem Jahseh?" I laughed.

"I'd love to know," Aiden crossed his arms. "You probably have Aids."

"No you have Aids. How you think you got your name? The beginning of your name is Aids cause we found your burnt tomato head ass in the back of a dumpster at McDonalds." Jahseh through a pillow at him.

"No but mom said that she was drunk when she made you on the freeway cause thats where mistakes happen. That's why you look like a upside down nipple had a baby with a dorito you Traingle head ass boi." Aiden shot back.

"And thats why we adopted you from a pack of apes that eat ass and musty titties for dinner. Curious George nigger looking bitch. You so pussy I swear," Jahseh balled his fist up.

"Oh you big mad. Cause I smashed yo ex. She had George W. Bush on her pussy. I dont know how you tamed that jungle. That aint it. She probably was hiding waldo in there. No wonder why we could never find that hoe." Aiden said. "And you fucked that hoe. Hell nah. I cut that shit off as soon as she should have cut off that pussy hair."

Miss Cleo burst into a fit of laughter.

I laughed. He was wrong for that one.

Imagine getting roasted by a seven year old.

"So why is it such a problem?" Miss Cleo asked through her laughter.

"Cause I-" Jahseh stopped himself.

"Cause you what?" Miss Cleo laughed.

"Cause he's mine," Jahseh wrapped his arms around me.

"Hallelujah. I raised him right thank god," Miss Cleo smiled and held her chest.

"What you mean?" I laughed. "Jah your hands are cold move." I pushed him away.

"No I wanna love you," he smiled into my neck.

"Dont get pregnant. And lock the door I dont need Aiden seeing anything I wouldnt watch," Miss Cleo laughed as she walked out and closed the door, taking Aiden with her.

I started laughing again.

"What?" He asked.

"You're cute when you're jealous," I laughed.

"It's not funny. He really got me fucked up," Jahseh huffed.

Yeah okay.