Thirty Nine

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET

Guys I'm tired.. and I get out of school soon so yay!

Stokeley:

Jahseh and I stood next to my locker talking about plans for miss cleos birthday.

"So ma said she wants us to meet someone tonight," Jahseh told me.

"I think Mama Cleo has a mans blowing her back out," I snickered.

"Ew," He scrunched up his nose.

"I heard them when i went back cause I had forgot to get the baby one day," I explained.

"Why did you just tell me that? Ew the fuck," Jah titled his head and scrunched up his face.

"Aye wassup," Blue approached us and gave me a hug.

"Hey blue," I smiled and hugged him back. "How's ya mom? is she feeling better?" His mom had been sick with a cold for two weeks and its getting bad.

"Yeah she's not throwing up anymore," blue said.

"That's g-"

"X I NEED HELP!" Geneva approached us I a panic.

"Yeah we been knew that," I snorted.

"No for real, Layonas brother is here and he's looking for me." She was crying.

"I told you," I said to Jahseh. "But what you need to do is leave the school before there's a school shooting,"

"No he's here!" She was crying. I kind of feel bad.

"Aye where that bitch at?" I heard a deep voice fill the halls.

"Oh shit," blue said.

"Aye that's the homie i can't be seen with her," he told me. He started to walk away but it was too late.

"Aye Blue!" The man said as he approached us.

"This Geneva?" He asked blue.

"Yes," blue said.

"So you wanna hoe around huh?" He looked at Geneva.

I felt Jahseh grab my hand and we slowly backed away.

"N-no," Geneva said.

"Why you crying bitch, you wasn't crying when you was bouncing on Shawn's dick." The man stepped to her.

"I apologized to her and I - I dropped him." She explained.

"Yeah I dropped him too," The man chuckled. "In the bottom of the ocean."

Geneva gasped and then took off running. She ran into Blue who quickly moved away, yet not fast enough. Cause The man pulled a gun out and shot at Geneva but shot blue instead.

"Oof," blue fell to the floor and started to bleed out while the man followed Geneva down the hallway.

"Blue!" I ran over to him.

"Hold on imma get help," I told him as before telling jah to call 911.

"Jah.." blue said.

PLAY THE SONG NOW

"No no shhh shh," I told him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I told him.

"You have to be h-happy," he let out. "And m-move on with J-Jah." He told me.

"No you're gonna be okay don't talk like that," I rubbed his hair.

"No I won't," he breathed heavily. I tried to look for where he got shot, right below his heart. I took my sweater and off put pressure on it.

"No it's gonna be okay, just breath and keep your eyes open. Look at me," I told him as his eyes began to close.

"Stokeley come on we gotta go the police are here," Jahseh told me.

"No. Blue, no wake up," I looked down at blue who's eyes were now closed. I felt my eyes tear up.

"No no no!" I cried.

"No you have to wake up, I can't lose you wake up!" I cried.

"Oh my god is he dead."

"Clear the way!"

The ambulance came through the hallway with the stretcher. When they reached us, one of them knelt down to check his pulse.

"There's no pulse."