Twenty four

I saw that and laughed so fucking hard. This is way too relatable. I go through this so much 😂tragic.

Read with the black background, it changed my life. And it's better when you have glasses ❤️I swear it's a life changer.

Run me
My votes and
Comments bitch ❤️I love you

Not

I'm just playing

She just needs 😭someone

Who

Can pop her pussy like this

SHAKE YA BODY DONT
STOP DONT
MISS

Hit or miss

Okay here's your chapter I'm done playin

Just let me say....

I have to pee

Okay okay I'm done

Jahseh

I have a surprise for Stokeley today. He's been sad cause he thinks he's been gaining weight. But it's not even as bad as he's making it seem. He's gained like one pound. Maybe two but it's cause of the heart medicine the doctors put him on. But he needs to gain some weight anyways. He's so skinny. Not that I'm complaining. I'd love him anyways.

"Stokeley wake up," I knocked on his bedroom door. We have school today, but we get out early for parent teacher conferences so after school I'm going to take him to an arcade so we can get out the house. Well a Uber is going to take us because we are fifteen and can't drive.

"I'm already up, I'll be out in a minute," he said from the other side of the door.

Oh did I mention we lock doors now? Yeah he thinks he's fat so he doesn't want me to see him naked. I respect that but there is nothing wrong with my baby. There is nothing wrong with Stokeley.

"Let me know when your ready so I can order the Uber," I told him before walking away.

I walked into Aiden's room and woke him up, he has school too. He's just been suspended because he went into the girls bathroom and kissed his girlfriend.

Don't ask me why he did it cause I don't know. I've done something like that before. But I fucked someone in the bathroom. My mom was mad mad. She was calling me by my government name and everything.

"Aiden wake up," I walked into his room.

"If you don't get yo long necked ass out of here," he glared at me from his bed.

"Nah you have to get up, your school his will be here in an hour," I told him.

"Ian going," he said.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm trynna stay home and clap them Jamaican cheeks," he smirked.

"Imma beat yo ass," I glared at him. "He's my boyfriend."

"Why can't we share?" He smirked.

"Cause that's disrespectful to him and I don't want to share him. He's mine," I shook my head.

"If y'all don't be the fuck quiet," I heard my mom yell from her room. "I'm tired. I'm finna come in there with the belt why you bullshittin," I heard her say.

My moms a nurse and she's been picking up extra shifts so we can go visit her sister in Atlanta this summer.

"Sorry ma," I said. I looked at Aiden and grabbed a shoe to throw at him.

"Aye chill out," I head Stokeleys small voice from behind me.

"But he s-"

"I don't care, stop fighting," he told me.

Aiden smirked, "he boo." He winked at Stokeley.

"Hey brother," Stokeley smiled at him.

"Brother?" Aiden looked confused

"Yeah you're like my little brother," Stokeley shrugged.

"Oh hell nah," Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha," I smiled. "You just got family zoned."

"Run me my ones!" He threw a pencil at me and it missed me and hit Stokeley. Stokeley picked it up and sat it on a little desk in the hallway.

"Sit down. Go lay down." I chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up you chip bag tease," he yelled.

"What the fuck I just say?" My mom yelled.

I ran out of the room and downstairs cause I knew my mom was finna come whoop some ass.

"Jah my stomach hurts," Stokeley whined from the couch.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked him as I approached him.

"No," he said.

"Why?" I asked and rolled my eyes, waiting for a speech about how he's fat.

"Cause I don't want to," he crossed his arms.

"Take the medicine. Now." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"So you can get better," I sighed.

"I don't want to get better," he said more seriously now. "Maybe I want the sickness to take over."

"W-why would you want that?" I asked.

"Cause things happen, and I don't want those things to keep happening," he said.

"What happened? That night at the cemetery? You haven't been the same since.." I asked.

"Someone tried t-"

"Can you go to the store before you come home and get some hamburger meat?" My mom said as she came down the stairs.