Thirty eight

Guys theres two more chapters left!

YALL WANT A SEQUEL?!!!!

If so, dm me so I can get ideas and let me know if you want to be a character.

Question: Are Ski and X getting back together?

Question: Ya'll want the Sequel to be after high school?

Question: What do ya'll wanna see in the Sequel?

Stokeley:

It's been six days since the Big Fight at school. Jahseh keeps trying to apologize but I've went back to ignoring him, but I've decided that I'm putting the past behind me. Because whether i like it or not, Jahseh was and is a big part of my life.

Now this doesnt mean we are getting back together, I'm just willing to be friends. I'm willing to forgive. I wont forget, but I dont have enough energy in me to be holding a grudge.

"Jah," I knocked on his door. After a short time, he opened the door without a shirt on. This might be a hoe thing of me to say, but he is way finer and fitter than Blue.

But maybe I'm not a hoe cause me and blue dont date, we only had sex three times and now we just flirt every now and then, we both agreed we arent ready for relationships right now and I made it clear that we arent having sex anymore. We are strictly just friends.

"Stokeley," he sighed.

"Uh I just wanted to tell you that its okay, and I'm not holding on to the past anymore. I forgive you for cheati-"

"No I didnt cheat," Jahseh cut me off.

"Jah there's a whole ass video," I sighed.

"No, we made that a few days before me and you started talking," he said.

"Well than why did you lie?" I asked.

"Because I'd rather you hate me, then me end up hurting you," he said.

"But you did hurt me," I frowned.

"You moved on pretty quickly," he chuckled.

"I didn't move on, me and blue are just friends. It was rebound sex that didnt even work," I shook my head.

"I dont want you to move on," he said softly.

"I think we should be friends," I told him.

A bit of pain flashed through his face, " If that's what you want."

"Yeah, maybe that will change but i dont know, but um I'm finna order my uber, do you wanna ride with me or is Geneva picking you up?" I asked.

"uh uh, she's sleeping with shawn," he said.

"Dont he date Layona?" I asked.

"And her brother in a gang." He said.

"Oh so she finna die die," I laughed.

"That's funny," I snorted.

"No its not," he glared at me.

"All the shit she's done, as fucked up as it is, I wont be the only one who doesnt care," I shrugged.