Twenty Five

I have tea...

That I will spill at the end of the chapter okay.

Run me my votes and comments bitch😇

Love you hoes.

Jahseh

I was this close to getting Stokeley to tell me what happened and then my mom interupted the conversation. And now he's avoiding the conversation. And he wont take his medicine. Something happened and I need to know what it was.

"Hey," I grabbed his arm before we walked into our first class. "You wanna finish telling me what you were going to tell me earlier?" I asked as I moved us to infront of someone's locker.

"Uh I wasn't going to tell you anything," he said slowly.

"Yes you were," I said.

"No I wasn't, just drop it." He said quickly.

"Stokeley What happened?"

"Nothing just leave me alone," he said. He snatched his arms away from me and then walked away.

I followed after him and grabbed his arm again, "I'm sorry." I frowned.

He didn't say anything. He just gave me an emotion less face.

"I wanna take you somewhere after school," I told him.

"Where?" He asked.

"Arcade." I said.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yeah, you deserve to have some fun baby." I told him.

"Thank you," He frowned.

"Why the sad face?" I asked.

"I- Uh.." he stopped himself.

"You what?" I asked.

"Uh- uhm.. n-nothing." He quickly said.

"What were you just finna s-"

"I'll see you later I'm late," he said and walked away.

He walked down the hallway and turned the corner. I sighed and turned the other way to start walking to my class which was in another building.

"Jahseh?" I heard the voice of my ex lover.

"Neva." I turned around and saw her looking at a piece of paper.

"I thought you was moving,"I stated.

"I was going to but I don't really like my dad all that much so I'm staying here with my moms," she explained.

"Oh well welcome back," I stepped back a little when I noticed she was coming closer to me.

"Yeah, feels nice to be back. I missed my friends. I missed you," she stepped closer.

"Listen I'm not finna do this w -"

"Shhh shh shh," she held her index finger over my lips. "It's okay. Mamas here to help you."

A/n: why did I think of that song "mother knows best" from tangled?

"Neva I have someone," I moved her hand away.

"I know, but I'm so much better. And prettier," she said.

"Yeah I know. You are prettier than him. But that's only cause that's all you are is pretty. When he's beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous and so much more. As headass as that sounds." I told her.

"You know you love me," she said. "Or you wouldn't have made this sex tape with me."

She pulled out her phone as started playing a sex tape. We made this actually a few days me and Stokeley started dating. Ew.

"It'd be a shame if the whole school saw this." She pouted.

"Yeah they really wouldn't like you then. They'll love me. I'm popular. And you're a cloutwhore," I said as I turned to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me. I'll air drop this right now," she threatens.

"Honesty Geneva. Go ahead. I don't want you," I said.

"Bet." She smirked and did something on her phone. I rolled my eyes and walked away.