Thirty six

Long chapter cause I'm probably not gonna post almost never this week 🤷🏽‍♀️

Guys...

I went to a party last night and I'm exhausted

Question: should I make a blue and X book?

Question: y'all want a smut?

Question: what do YALL wanna see.

Stokeley:

I smiled to myself as Blue walked back and forth In front of my bed as he rocked Shelby back to sleep, humming a song to her.

"I see you, watching me," He smiled as he looked over at me.

"Well your half naked walking around my room taking care of a baby," I smiled. I sat up and wrapped myself in the covers, getting ready to climb out of the bed.

"No no lay down," he told me.

"I'm hungry," I frowned.

"I'll get you something, what do you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Mmm Chinese," I smiled. He laid the baby down in the car seat and sat next to me on the bed. I looked down at his boxers, which was all he was wearing cause last night we..

Yeah, it was good.

"Why you looking at my d-"

"Shut up it was eye level," I chuckled.

"My eyes are up here baby," he chuckled.

He reached to me and grabbed my chin, bringing my lips to his. He pecked my lips a few times before dropping his hands to my waist and pulling me into his lap, as he deepened the kiss. I brought my hands to lips face and cupped it as I melted into the kiss.

"Mm baby it's too early for this," he said against my lips.

"Are you telling me no?" I asked, still kissing him.

"Definitely not," he said. He tugged my boxers down before laying me on my back and taking them all the way off. He grabbed the bottle of lube and opened it. Pouring some on two fingers before slowly sliding them into me, beginning to scissor me open.

My hand flew to his wrist as I began to feel pleasure. "What's wrong baby?" He asked as he went deeper with his fingers.

"Mm- d-don't stop," I breathed out.

Jahseh:

They are doing it again. Last night, they did it at least three times, and in between they would be flirting and laughing and with they baby. I, I shouldn't have lied to him. I should have told him the truth about the tape cause that could be me in there.

Instead I'm sitting in the bathroom next to his room, listening and spying like a dumbass creep. I have geneva upstairs asleep in my room. I have to get her out before my mom sees her cause when I tell you my mom hates her. Well she hates her more now cause Stokeley told her what happened.

I hate myself for hurting him. I hate myself for putting him through the hurt I promised him and myself that I'd never put him through. All because of Geneva.

All because I was stupid enough to let her record us on her phone.

And then I was stupid enough to not tell Jahseh that it was old, I was trying to build up that wall over protection which ended up to be my wall of destruction.

"Damn you're so tight," I heard Jonathan groaned, faintly through the walls. I clenched my fists and walked out of the bathroom. I went back upstairs to my room.