Thirty five

The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
- Benjamin Disraeli

Question: how y'all feel about geneva getting murdered?

(Sorry Nothing towards her but it's a book so..)

Question: y'all know who tyrese is? Yeah he's a beautiful chocolate man.

Stokeley:

I rolled my eyes as Blue took the remote from me. "No just one more time I wanna see it it was funny."

I wanted to rewatch the scene in white chicks when the guy was singing A thousand miles.

"No!" He laughed. I sat on his lap straddling him.

"Please?" I pouted my lips.

He looked at my lips as his hands rested on my waist. He leaned in and I met his lips. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smiled.

"You're cute you know you're like really c-"

I took the remote and took my chance to rewind the movie. "Yay!" I laughed.

"Oh you think you're slick," he grabbed my chin and faced me to him. "Trynna seduce me and shit." He chuckled.

"Baby I don't have to kiss you to seduce you," I smirked and shifted on his lap. He took his lip into his mouth and bit it.

"You better stop cause if I get hard you finna fix it," he said in his raspy ass voice. I moved around crazily and then laughed. I stopped laughing when his hand snakes around my neck and he gave me and hungry look. I felt him grow underneath me and I smirked.

"You think this a game?" He asked, his grip tightening around my throat.

"What's a game?" I asked.

"Ahh why are you doing this to me," He groaned. He flipped us over to where he was laying between my legs.

I reached up and pulled him down to me, connecting our lips. He gave into the kiss and slowly his hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. He started grinding against me.

"Fuck," he said against my lips.

"Yeah let's do that," I said as I reached down to his pants and unbuttoned his pants and started to unzip them.

He grabbed my hands. "I got this," he chuckled. He grabbed his phone and did something on it. "Grind on me" started playing.

I immediately started laughing, "What are you finna do?"

"Imma Strip for you.. then imma have sex with you.. then imma cuddle with you and take care of you.. and imma take care of the baby while you get some rest.." he said.

"Where have you been all my life," I mumbled.

"I been waiting on you baby," he said as he slowly tugged his shirt off. He was grinding to the music..

Goddamn