Chapter 1

- Lauren's

We have just landed in Norman Manley International Airport. We were welcomed by lots and lots of paparazzis, again. We ran to the van and tried our best to escape from the wrath of them.

"Never thought that they'd know that we are going here" Ty said.

"Yeah, I thought this would be a paparazzi-free vacation but I think I was wrong."

We don't have much privacy when it comes to living a normal life, we are being followed 24/7 basically anywhere by these gushing people.

We have reached our hotel and Tyrone being the cute and clingy boyfriend gave me a necklace before going out. This trip was actually a gift of Ty for me because we are celebrating our month-versary (if there's such thing). We are staying here for 2 weeks and a half.

As the doors of the hotel opened, I can say that this hotel was really amazing. The golden walls, the couches looks really expensive, the mirrored ceilings, everything here was perfect. Ty directly went to the reception desk.

"Welcome to Piazza de Cabello!"

My averted my attention to my surroundings while Ty's checking us in. Wow, this place is really amazing. I think this hotel's a 7-star hotel and I can say that this costs a lot of fortune.

I walked beneath a very wide glass that has a perfect view of the pools and the beach. The sun was setting. I took a quick shot of it.

📍 Piazza de Cabello (Hidden) "There's no place I'd rather be

"There's no place I'd rather be."

"Hey babe! Stop it!"

I have heard a giggle and so far that was the cutest giggle I have ever heard in my whole life. I looked around and my eyes and ears searched for that person. And there she is...

Wow is all I can say.