Chapter 24

- Lauren's

We've been so worked up last night and as expected, we overslept. It was now 11AM.

"Good morning baby.." Saw a sleepy Camila wrapped up in my arms. I kissed her, I really don't mind having a morning breath.

"Good morning baby. I'm gonna cook breakfast, alright?"

"You know what? Having sex in a fort was one of my bucket list.." Camila said while smirking widely. I just smiled at her and we burst out laughing.

"Guess I'm writing an entry in my journal.. "SEX list" " Camila agreed and I grabbed my journal and wrote it up

SEX List
• Shower
• Bed
• Beach ;)
• Fort

We laughed while making the page colorful and cute at the same time. Camila and I are having a great time together so far.. until my watch vibrated.

From: Alexa
Open up Twitter.

I opened up Twitter immediately and there were a lot of mentions and hateful messages were thrown at my face.

🐥 Celebrity Buzz!!
Famous model Lauren Jauregui seen in a party and was enjoying SO MUCH? 😏

Then I clicked that attached video in it, a video of Vero and I dancing.. too close for a normal dancing.

- Camila's

Lauren was so caught up with whatsoever in her laptop so I looked up at the screen..

It was a video of Lauren dancing and attached to a girl, they were dancing real close. Like, really close.

Lauren looks like she has seen a ghost and I was shocked too. I don't know what to say. I knew last night Lauren was really drunk but wait.. she didn't cheat on me right? I mean they're just dancing and obviously she was on her drunk state too.

"Camz.. I..I" I didn't let her finish, instead I kissed her lips. I gave her kisses that made her feel like she was the only girl in my life and how my I trust her.

After the kiss she looked at me with sadness in her eyes

"Aren't you mad at me?" I can see tears has escaped her eyes. I kissed her tears dry and smiled at her "I know you weren't sober last night and I knew you weren't thinking straight. I trust you babe.. I trust you with all my heart and I love you."

She just smiled at me and my heart melted. No matter what she do, maybe even if she cheated on me. I will still accept her and forgive her.

Ugh. These dumb things love made me do.