Chapter 18

- Lauren's

Last 2 days.

After we went back at Camila's hotel and I was forced to treat dinner for my lovely girlfriend. I hated sushi but she forced me into eating one.

"So, since you're leaving tomorrow I'm gonna take you to date!"

"Oh? Where are we going?" I asked and she just told me to meet her at the lobby. So, I went straight to the bathroom and showered and dressed up. I went directly to the lobby and saw my girlfriend waiting for me.

"Come on!"

It was just a short drive and Camila had taken me to a pet store. There wasn't a lot of people in it but it wasn't too crowded. Good thing I have worn a sweater and as usual, I'm wearing my glasses so no one will notice me.

"Babe, I wanna adopt a dog" Is she serious?

"What? Are you serious babe?" She just nodded and went to the dog pen and she saw a dog, a very cute one. She decided to adopt the dog and I was the one who fixed the dogs paper and grabbed some dog essentials. When I got back I saw Camila.. with a baby. She was really happy and I can't help but admire the view and I secretly took a picture of them.

📍Pet ParadiseShe told me she wanted a dog but when I came back I saw her with a baby

📍Pet Paradise
She told me she wanted a dog but when I came back I saw her with a baby. Really Camzi? #parenting? #justkidding 🤣 -with: Camila Cabello.

"Babe!!!!! Look this is Jaden. My cousin" I smiled at the little one and we played a bit and Jaden's parents went back and said they have to go. Jaden was frowning a bit and I just kissed his cheek and he just smile widely.

"Ma'am, here's your dog."

"Baby, what are we naming this cutie?" I asked Camila and she smiled at me and said "Mich, for Michelle."

- Camila's

Lauren was still smiling proudly because she said that I was so in love with her that I named Michelle after her. Well, half of it was truth. I want to remember her when she leave for tomorrow. I want something or anything that will always lead her back here, I want her to never forget me and my place and our baby.

We are back in our place and Mich was just resting at her crib and Lauren still on her sunglasses went to Mich's crib and kissed her. I grabbed my phone and snap the moment.

📍Piazza de Cabello Momma Lolo giving our little princess some good night kisses

📍Piazza de Cabello
Momma Lolo giving our little princess some good night kisses. Good night world, good night Mich. ❤️ -with: Lauren Jauregui

I decided to take a hot shower and went to bed and saw a smirking Lauren who's wearing a tank top and very short short.

"Are we really sleeping or you decided to tease me?" I asked and she just laughed and pulled me to bed.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. Aren't you going to miss me?" I frowned, of course I'll miss her. Instead of answering I just went on top of her and straddled her.

"You know what? Why not make this night like it's your last?" I smirked and she just smiled at me.. sweetly I shall say.

I kissed her passionately, she tasted like strawberry and I love strawberries. I felt her hands inside my shirt and I felt my body twitched, her hands reached the hem of my top and she removed it in an instant.

"You know what? You're wrong Camz. You're the angel in our relationship and I love every piece of you."

Someone's gonna miss her flight tomorrow...