Chapter 32

- Lauren's

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. These sheets aren't mine.. my head is throbbing, the sun is attacking my eyes and it hurts as hell. My surroundings is spinning. Where am I?

I felt a hand wrapped around my bare waist. I assume its Camila's. Oh right! She's leaving tonight, I'm gonna miss my baby again.

"Camz, help me up please my head's gonna break.." I chuckle and she hasn't move a muscle.

"Camilaaaaaaaa come on up"

"Camzi baby wake up or I'll tickle you up.."

Still no movement from the girl behind me so I decided to turn my back and I can feel the blood lost in my face. My face turned pale when I saw a girl.. who I'm sure isn't Camila beside me. She was naked just like me.

I stood up and finally the girl moved.

"LUCY?! What the fuck!"

"Hush, good morning Lauren" she smiled at me widely and that's the last straw. I grabbed my clothes and went out of the room.

I don't know what to do. I'm a fucked up. Camila doesn't deserve a cheater like me, she wont ever forgive me. I fucked up big time.

- Camila's

I haven't seen Lauren since last night. Jonas said she was catching up with a friend named Lucy. That girl's name was quite familiar tho, I think I heard it somewhere.

From: Ariana
Good morning, Mila! Any news from Jauregui?

Ariana has been texting me since last night and she helped me find Lauren. I'm worried about my girlfriend and her whereabouts. My thoughts were cut when I saw my phone flashing Lauren's picture.

📞 Calling... LoLo ❤️

I answered it directly.

"LO! Where are you?! I've been worried sick since last night!"

"Camila... I'm sorry.." I heard her sob and it was alarming.

"Where are you?!"

"You won't find me okay? I love you and I-i'm sorry. I fucked u-up big time. You don't deserve a cheater like me."

"What are you saying Lauren?"

"I'm le-letting you g-go."

Then the line went dead.

- Ariana's

📞 Calling.. Lucy Vives

"Hey what's up chica?" Lucy greeted me.

"So did the plan worked?"

"Maybe, maybe not. She stormed out of the room and she almost fainted.." She laughed on the other line which was a good sign.

"Good, good. Courtney will give what you requested. Bye, Lucia. Thanks."

"Got you home girl"

The planned worked, everything is in place. Now the goal is to let Camila fall for me again without Lauren on the scene.