Chapter 20

- Lauren's

I woke up extra early today, Tara kept on texting me and always reminding me not to be late blah blah blah so here I am in front of my workplace looking unto the sky which are perfect as of the moment. I took the elevator and reached 7th floor where I saw my make up artist and some of my workmates waiting for me.

"Glam up Laur so we'll wrap it up early!" Jonas said, as always he was bossy and demanding people around. I love modeling before but now.. after experiencing it my love for it decreases. It's really tiring and stressful.

I texted Camila the moment I woke up and still thought about her ex walking around her hotel.. maybe spying Camila? Or I don't know.. I can't get it off my mind.

"Okay, this is your first look for now. Go get dressed, your dressing room's unavailable so use the washroom" Jonas.. as always told me and I've got no choice but to follow.

📍 The Peak Enterprise TowerEarly shoot for today! Get ready! Wish my baby's here 🤪📸

Early shoot for today! Get ready! Wish my baby's here 🤪📸

It took approximately 4 hours to finish the shoot for Blazed magazine and I was really looking forward of seeing it.

Camila texted me a few messages saying that Mani and her are going to the beach and I was so tempted to fly our there just to be with the one that I love. I scrolled through my instagram and my eyes widened as I saw a numerous posts from my oh so sexy girlfriend.

👤 Camila Cabello

📍Piazza De Cabello (Beachfront) Just me

Just me.. and the beach. 📸

To: Camziiiiii 🍌
Why are you showing too much skin huh? I thought those are for my eyes only... ☹️

From: Camziiiii 🍌
Just trying to get some attention baby... did I get yours now? 😏 I love you! Kisses from Piazza to your location!

 did I get yours now? 😏 I love you! Kisses from Piazza to your location!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

- Camila's

After beaching and the endless flirting with Lauren through text, I decided to be the owner of the hotel again and do some of my job.

I walked unto Avalanche and scanned everything that was needed to be checked. Normani and Jesse were standing behind the bar and I heard the elevator opened.

"Hey, Mila..." I heard a familiar voice knowing who the owner of the voice was I rolled my eyes and faced her.

"What do you want Ariana?"

"I j—ust uhmm wanna say.. I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. i mean it wasn't really my intention and you know how the management works and.." I cut her off. I was so over her plus I'm really happy with Lauren.

"Nah, it's fine. Friends?" I offered my hand and she took it smiling. She then pulled me and kissed the side of my mouth. I was shocked, even Normani and Jesse what shocked. I saw her cousin Courtney holding her phone up, as if she was taking a picture.

"What was that for? I have a girlfriend Ariana so please back off." I left her there and went directly to my home.

I called Lauren a couple of times and she wasn't answering.. I called her up again and again and again until I gave up. It was now 11:45PM, I was really tired and upset..

To: LoLo
Goodnight baby! I'm gonna catch some sleep now. Missing you, always. I love you! Talk to you tom? ❤️

I dozed off after sending the SEND button.

- Lauren's

After choosing the photos and help some people on editing I was dead tired. It was almost 12AM and I haven't glanced up my phone since then. I decided to go home and call it a day.

I drove myself up here so I went back to my apartment. Got off my heels and removed my dress. I plopped up in my bed and decided to check on my phone.

📞 10 Missed Calls from Camziiiii 🍌
✉️ 16 Messages

I tried calling Camila but I know her ass is asleep by now so, I read her messages. After replying to each messages and bid my good night. I decided to scroll through instagram...

I was shocked to see a post from Ariana.. a picture of her and Camila, kissing and the caption says it all.

🗣 Ariana Grande: I missed us. I missed your smile. I missed your kisses. I missed you. Glad your back in my arms. 💜 #CaRiana

My heart broke down into small tiny bits and I cried myself to sleep.