Chapter 35

- Camila's

Lauren and I have been crying and been on the same position for almost half an hour. She was crying nonstop and I can't help but try to comfort her even if I know it wasn't working.

She eventually stopped and looked at me in the eye and tried giving me the sweetest Lauren Jauregui smile, my heart was in awe seeing her like that.

"Sorry for b-breaking down but I-i just missed you, Camz"

"Me too, Lo. I missed you a lot you didn't know how much I traveled just to look for you. I keep on looking for you everywhere, in all the possible places but you were nowhere to be seen."

"I am always with you, Camz. I gave you my heart, I gave you a piece of me. That's the only thing I want you to always remember, until the day of your death I will always be with you, even if you are with someone else"

"Lo, I haven't met anyone else. My heart and soul belongs to you. It was always with you since the day that I laid my eyes on you, at the Piazza"

"Camz.. please don't make it hard for me.. I.. we can't be back together.. I am bad for you, I'm never enough for you.. you deserve better.. someone who doesn't fuck everything up, someone who doesn't cheat on you!"

"Lauren, what are you saying?"

"On the MET ball, I m-met this girl.. she's Lucy.. then I don't remember anything! I think I'm going crazy. She gave me a drink and I don't know what happened next, Camz. I woke up naked.. with her! And I don't—"

"Stop"

So it's fucking real? Lauren cheated on me. I know I said it before that even if she cheated I'll forgive her but it's too much. It's like she doesn't know if anything is real. I ate up my words, it hurts. It really hurts thinking that Lucy was the girl on Alexa's party and she cheated on me because of that girl.

"So this is it?" She chuckled

Maybe it is

"Hope you're going to be happy without me Camila. I wish you all the best in the world.. I love you, always."

She smiled bitterly and my tears ran down my face and I ran to the door and ran and ran ran.

I was crying my eyes out and I didn't know that I'm in the middle of the road, I heard a loud honk from a car yet I didn't mind and that's when the world spinning and I heard a loud scream..

"CAMILA!!!!!!!"

Then my sight turns black.

————————

Is it a good thing if I'll upload the rest of the chapters of this book at once?