Chapter 10

- Lauren's

10th day

Sitting with Camila here in her Jeep was nothing but awkward. She's driving us up to her new hotel, I don't have any clue what the name of the hotel is and I don't have any clue where the hotel was located but I trust Camila.... maybe?

We are driving up into a very shallow part, there were no buildings to be seen.. just trees.. trees.. everywhere.

"Camz, u-uhh are you sure we're in the right way? Or... are you planning on killing me somewhere??" Camila just laughed at me "Really Lolo? I'm not a serial killer. But, we're on the right way.. Just go to sleep, it'll take for about an hour before we reach there."

Camila and I didn't talk much in the first 30 mins..

"Camz, let's get to know each other.. I'm gonna ask you a question, and you're going to ask me another question." She just nodded and I think of a question.

"How many past relationships did you have?" She placed her index finger in her head as if she's thinking and I just laugh at her cuteness.

"I've had 2 girlfriends, and a boyfriend"

"What are their names?" I asked and she just smirked at me "No fair Jauregui. You shouldn't ask me another question until I asked you" she rolled her eyes and laugh. I just shrug.

"Have you had any relationship besides emerald eyes dude?"

"I did, I have an ex. A guy"

"So,back to my question. What are their names?"

"They are Hailee, Ariana, and Austin" she answered.

"Wait.. Ariana? Am I thinking about the..."

"Yep, but it didn't last long tho. We've been together for like 2 months and just like that.. long distance didn't work." She smiles as if thinking about the memories they have shared.

"Okay, we're almost there. Last questions, coming from me..." I looked at her and she just smiled... I'm really falling for those eyes and smile. Everything that I'm feeling right now was nothing compared to the moments I have with Ty.

"Are you straight?"

- Camila's

I can't help but laugh when Lauren almost choked at my question. She just glared at me but I just kept on laughing.

"I hate you, you know that?" She laughed, just as we reached the gates of Piazza de Sofia. There are still some workers outside the hotel but it's clearly done.

"Welcome to Piazza de Sofia!" I flashed a smile and she just stared at the hotel in awe.

"Wow Camz. How can you manage to be this great in business?"

"Hotels were really my thing.. knowing that my dad's background were all about hotels and stuff. The Cabello's are really famous for having the 7-star quality hotels in the whole wide world. Knowing that you live in Miami, have you ever stayed in The View?"

"WAIT—-THAT WAS YOUR HOTEL?"

"Yeah, classic right? Known as the best hotel in whole world" smiling proudly because of my father's hard work. "Come on now, Sofi's waiting for us inside.."

I was about to reach for the door when Lauren stopped me. I raised my eyebrows "What?"

"To answer your question... I really don't know what I am, and I really don't want to label myself for now but, I know deep inside me that I like someone.. a girl perhaps and she makes me so happy." She smiled at me and went out.

Did she really just confess her feelings towards me?