Chapter 5

- Lauren's

It's our Fourth day today and I haven't seen "Just Camila" anywhere.. Last night, me and Ty went to Avalanche to chill and relax but I was disappointed when I saw another girl taking over the bar.

"Babe, u-uhh I gotta tell you something.."

I'm guessing its about business.. again. I'm quite used to it tho.

"What is it, babe?"

"I need to go back to NY right now but I'll be back the following day. I have an urgent recording with Post. We needed to wrap this up so we could release it this weekend. I'm sorry—"

I'm just so tired with this. He was a perfect boyfriend and he's giving me all the attention in the world whenever we're together but right now.. I think it's too much.

"Leave. If you're gonna leave, then leave. Don't come back here.. Umm we'll just talk in New York. Good luck on your recording."

I walked out the door and went directly to the 16th floor which was the Theater floor. I looked unto the showing screen and I decided to watch "The Notebook". I walked into the snack bar and grabbed some popcorn and a soda. I went inside the cinema and it was packed. I looked for a vacant chair and I saw one.. a couple's chair.

"Excuse em, can I share this seat with you?"

"Uh sure, sure.."

"Camz? Is that you? Hey, haven't seen you yesterday." I smiled when I realized it was the girl that I was looking for.

"Oh yeah, got caught up with a lot of things so decided not to work haha" Oh, that laugh..

The movie started and we haven't got a chance to talk. I glance at her always but shes too focused on the movie to notice. I love how her attention was undivided because she was too busy on the movie. I smiled at that thought.

"Stop stealing glances at me, LoLo" she looked at me and smile.

"Lolo?" I raised my eyebrow as she gave me a weird nickname.

"Well, it fits you." She smiled and kissed my cheek.