Chapter 26

- Camila's

After I left the studio, I got into my Uber ride and went to the famous flower shop here in New York. She wasn't accepting any orders right now but she was a friend of mine so she did me a favor. I didn't know that the launching party of Blazed Magazine was tonight so I didn't have any gifts for her.

"Miss, we have arrived to your destination.."

"Thanks, but stay up I'm just picking up something" he nodded and I entered the shop.

• Amelia's Flower •

"Welcome to New York's finest and the best flower store in the whole big apple! What can I do for you?" I saw a girl who was smiling from ear to ear. Guessing it was Jade's fiancé, Perry.

"Is Jade here?" she raised her eyebrows and look at me in a funny way.

"Perry.. Who was th-- Mila!!" I saw Jade ran up to me and hugged me while her fiance was throwing glares at me "Oh wait.. Mila this is Perry Edwards my lovely fiancé and Perry this is Mila.. the one who ordered that giant thing at the back" Her face soften and offered her hand and smiled.

"So.. Are you really dating that Jauregui chick? She's quite famous around here you know?" Perrie asked.

"I know, I still can't believe we're together.."

"Wow Mila, you're so whipped. Haven't seen that smile since you know"

"This time's different Jade. She's my soulmate. By the way, thanks for this beauty!" I waved good bye and went back to my Uber.

Jade made an extra effort on the flower basket I ordered. It was pretty big I must say and I can't wait to give it to my girlfriend. After the flower shop I went to a jewelry store to get Lauren something and I smiled when I found the perfect thing that fits my one and only.

- Lauren's

It's 8:01 PM and I was still waiting for my girlfriend. We are here right now in Olympus, one of Cabello's hotel (that's for sure). Zayn was like a puppy who keeps on following me around and Jonas keeps on pushing me towards him but I thank God for Tara who keeps distracting Zayn and right now I'm standing here all alone looking at the door for the entrance of my girlfriend..

"We're starting in 5. You ready?" The annoying Joans said and I nodded and he keeps on reminding me the guidelines, the questions and everything else blah blah blah

"..Also, please keep your relationship status.. lowkey? You know?" and I looked at him "Why do my relationship bothers you so much? I seriously want to tell the whole world my precious girlfriend.. and If you don't mind, there she is. Bye"

I left him standing with his mouth slightly opened. I can see he is annoyed as hell but I don't really care right now. I went straight to Camila who was smiling from ear to ear. Wearing a cute long dress, I can't help but admire her.

"Hey there, are you lost?" I asked and she smirked.

"Yeah, I think I'm in the wrong hall.. my girlfriend isn't here.." she smirked again and turned her back but I instantly grabbed her hand

"Not so fast Cabello.." I hugged her and and kissed her cheek "Jonas' giving us an eye babe.. I think.." I pressed my lips on her and she just smiled at my action.

"Excuse me, Laur? You need to get up there.. and Hi Camila!" Tara told me and I asked her to take Camila to her seat.

I went on stage and the launching started..

"Question time!! So, Lauren heard you have someone special in your life right now.. especially the posts we're seeing online.." Amanda, the interviewer asked me with a smile on her face.

"Yep, I'm seeing someone right now and she's actually here right now.. uh Camila? Can you please come up here.." She looked at me with a wide eyes, she was hesitant at first but Tara pushed her to stage.

"Hello everyone, this is my girlfriend.. Camila Cabello"

- Ariana's

I just got back from Jamaica and I haven't saw the soul of Camila anywhere in there since I have posted that picture on Instagram.

I regretted to follow my managements take on my relationship at first I never wanted to break up with Camila, I love her so much.

Now, I'm back in L.A with my cousin, Courtney. I was annoyed by her presence since we got back from our vacation. She was basically talking about Lauren and Camila's relationship because it was everywhere.

"ARIIIII!!!! Look who's on TV!"

I went to the living room and look directly at the television and saw the girl who always got my heart.. with a big smile on her face.

"Hello everyone, this is my girlfriend

"Hello everyone, this is my girlfriend.. Camila Cabello" my fist turned white and I was raging with anger.

I'm getting Camila back and I'm making sure of it.