Chapter 37

- Lauren's

It's been 2 years since we broke up and I'm still in love with the same girl all these years.

I've been visiting places now. Writing, singing, dancing, painting.. you name it. I am working into a song called All These Years and all I remember was Camila.

Camila, Camila, Camila

I've heard she's dating Ariana now..

She's got a new life now. She still in the hotel business and was having a lot of advances. She's extra famous plus her girlfriend who sabotage our relationship. Perfect combo!

Your hair's grown a little longer
Your arms look a little stronger
Your eyes just as I remember
Your smile's just a little softer

I smiled at the first verse that I have written.
Camila was all I think about, she consume my heart, she consume my mind, she consume me.

I am currently in Australia right now.. unbelievable right? An ex-model who's living the life traveling around the world. Writing and singing and drawing.

Couldn't help but overhear you
Sounds like you're happy with her
But does she kiss you like I kissed you?
Ooh, I wish I loved you like I miss you

I opened up my Tumblr account.

👤: ssweet-dispositionn
Guys, I'm writing up this song and I kinda need help for this.. Hit me up if you want to help me out! 🤓

No one knows who I am in the Tumblr world, they always assume I'm a poser so I let them assume what they assume.

Someone messaged me, not someone but a lot of them. They were sending me sweet messages of encouragement and I kept reading and reading.

👤: waakeme-up
Hello! I've been a new follower to your account and I can't help but admire your writings.. I mean, I can relate to some of them and I love how you put your feeling unto words. That's quite a talent. Hope you'll read this because I can see a lot of people has been looking up unto you. Good day! Kc x

All these bunch of messages but I'm stuck into one. I replied directly and we chatted for some time. I felt the connection in an instant after talking for a few minutes. It seems like I knew this girl, but I'm really not sure.

She asked for my number and I gave her my number and we continued chatting through text. We were talking about the song I'm writing.

I'm planning on posting a video on the internet and sing this song, I mean why not? I've been MIA for 2 years and this is how I came back, a sort of Lauren Michelle Jauregui 2.0.

From: Kc
So, I think the the pre-chorus should go like this..
"And I, and I never prepared for a moment like that
Yeah, in a second it came all back, it all came back"

And I agreed, it sounded better that way. I smiled at this incredible girl who I'm talking to. She helped me reconstruct the song and it turned out greater than it is.

To: Kc
Thank you so much! The song's gonna be finish in 4 hours and I'm gonna post it as soon as I finished it. Thank you again, Kc! I owe you one. 😊

From: Kc
You too, Lauren. I'm looking forward in seeing the video. Take care x

I directly went to the studio near the hotel where I saw Selena, an artist I met a few weeks back here just recording her new single. She's quite famous in the area and she's really good in making magic music with the use of technology.