Gangsta's first meet

(Jan 2019) 

A tall, muscular but lean man madly dashed out of the mansion, bearing extreme anger which was threatening to burst. It was not an unusual sight. Anyone who crossed his way got the spine chilling vibe from him. No one attempts to cool off his anger or asked about the reason of his anger as it was out of their control. They couldn't tame the beast when it was free from its leash.

Knowing that nothing could stop him not even his own members. But nonetheless a voice erupted from the sea of silence, manage to catch his attention who tried grab a hint of where he could be going at late night. It was already midnight and there was no emergency or anything for that man to walk out at his hour.

"Taehyung! Where are you going?" his close friend asked in a soft voice not wanting to add unnecessary fuel to the flames of his burning anger.

"To finish a pending business" the Taehyung guy growl which rumbles the ground of his men as they got a slight view of their boss ultimate fury. 

"At this time" his friend managed to utter but Taehyung was already gone.

  (Later at night)

(Y/N's Pov)

I was closing the cafe as today was my turn as key's in-charge. It was extremely late at night but home was close to the cafe so i didn't let the worry settle in my mind. It was a usual routine and boss didn't care about the employees or give them any liberty. But i need money to meet my expenses and there's not abundance of jobs in Seoul city. After securing the lock, i clutched my small bag pack and strides on my way. This area didn't have many wide roads so i had to go through maze of alleys.

Only sound of my footsteps echos in the silent alley, the road was too narrow and void of any human. I was submerged in my train of thoughts. i was already graduate last year and applied in some companies but they all want experiences which i lacked. But i tried to be optimistic, it was not the end of the world. I am still at my prime age so should just go with the flow and not stress much. 

Suddenly a short moan startles me. It staggers my feet,heart beat paces ghastly in unknown fear. What was this sound. I tried to find the cause but it was too dark for me to see anything. 

I took out my phone from my pockets and turn on the flashlight. Its light blinds my sight and i tried to adjust as my pupils expands.

Another pained voice echo which demands the urgency making my feet move on its own.

I tried to navigate the pained voice and reached at the back of the alley where the line of dumpster appeared. But there was nothing. I moved back to go somewhere else when my orbs caught a shadow behind dumpster.

The situation screams bad but my conscience didn't back away. While shaking in fear, i went near that dumpster.

Oh god! What happened? 

A man was laying there, back pressed on the plastic bin, eyes closed but a pained frown settle on his forehead but i couldn't clearly see his face. But what alarming was his bruises and blood on his clothes.

I ran my sight over his body to search any potential cut and saw a deep cut on head. There wasn't any hospital nearby and i couldn't carry him accessing his fit physique. And ambulance couldn't come in these small alleys.

So i tried to emergency aid him by wrapping a piece of  sleeves on his head to stop bleeding. I gently laid his head on my lap for support while doing the bandages.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and got shocked to see a young girl helping him. He felt weird as why someone sane will help him. Gaining some strength, he asked in both confusion and anger.

"Who are you? Mind your own business. Leave me!" he tried to scream but only managed to utter a muffled voice.

Y/n got shocked hearing his voice. She didn't thought he will wake let alone try to scream at her for helping him.

"I am just helping. Look how bad your condition is!" i said in a firm voice ignoring his blatant stare.

Tae had no strength to argue with her and he soon lost his consciousness again. Immediately Y/n began to pat his pockets in search of his phone to call someone for help. Dialing the first number on call logs saved as hyung, i waited for the person to pick up.

( On call )

"Hello ?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Yes Tae! What happened?" A melodious  voice answered.

"Hey! I am using the owner's Phone. He is in bad condition. Please come to xxx place" i quickly give him directions.

"Oh okay! I am coming ! Wait!" he request and soon cut the call.

(At 12:30) 

A black car suddenly reached near the alley.  A short but muscular man open the car door and run to where Tae was laying his head on Y/n's lap near a dumpster.

"Oh my god! what happened?" he asked but Y/n didn't know the cause of incident so she just told him about his injury while they both carried Tae in the back of the car. 

The man thanked her and began to start the car in hurry leaving Y/n with torn sleeves but she dismissed as it was clearly a emergency and began to walk her home.

(In Car)

Jimin was driving opposite to the direction of hospital as Taehyung's injuries will only be mend by their personal doctor in the mansion.

Suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes and said

"Jimin! I want all the details of that girl" and with that closed his eyes again startling poor Jimin.

Jimin watched the facial expression of Taehyung and saw a hint of smile on his face. He got shocked and amuse to see Tae smiling like that .. for the first time! 

"Oh okay! I will bring it to you tomorrow" he uttered in amazement.

       Taehyung smiled satisfied by his answer and kept repeating the moment when he and that girl made eye contact.