Casts

This story will take place for the most part in San Diego, California. And, there will be the Greek, Jamaican Patois and English languages throughout this story.

Nikolaos Romanos Kostopoulos, 38 years old, is the youngest owner of the biggest telecommunications company in the United States, as well as Europe - Phenomenon Enterprises

Nikolaos Romanos Kostopoulos, 38 years old, is the youngest owner of the biggest telecommunications company in the United States, as well as Europe - Phenomenon Enterprises. He is looking to be the biggest in the world. Also co-owns Kostopoulos Greek Markets with his father, Lukas. There are locations all over the United States and Europe. And, owns the hottest nightclub in San Diego - The Legacy. As well as one of the hottest restaurants in California - The Olive Orchid.

Born and raised in Mykonos, Greece. Family immigrated to the United States - while he was a pre-teen. The family currently resides in San Diego. He currently has a beautiful girlfriend, so he thought. It will be explained in the story.

 It will be explained in the story

Dr. Tatianna Kiyana Reid - Family Physician - 27 years old

Tatianna is one of the best family care physicians in the country for such a young age. She successfully graduated college and medical school and completed residency term in 9 years because she took accelerated programs and courses.

Tatianna's was born and raised in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Her family immigrated to New York City, but moved over to the west coast so she could attend the university of her choice. Her family currently resides in San Marcos, while she resides in San Diego. She is smart, beautiful and loves her patients. She one day hopes to find love. But in her eyes, she will never find it because of one thing that she is self-conscious of - her skin color.